Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Wrong with Sentinel, as a whole

Urska

Given the AI in this game... why would you want sentinels to move around? You like constant babysitting? Take a four legged companion! You do not want help with loot gathering? Again, use a four legged companion.

Leave sentinels for those of us who do not enjoy constant babysitting or manual loot gathering.

7 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

At first I didn't think it would be that bad...

But after playing with this new universal vacuum for a few days now...

I'm not impressed...

In fact I think it's crap... Compleate nerf... I'd rather have the 3 mods because this range is somewhat usless... the difference between it being vacuumed and me just picking it up normally is so small it's pointless even having vacuum.

EDIT: Ok I ddin't read the hot fiz 2 notes. Vacuum is a mod again.... LOVE...

its a mod again? lol even back when it was only on carrier :l just seem pointless when its not hard to just walk over it lol. they made all of them have it so it wont be carreir 90% of the time when ppl did use a non kubrow/kravet but tbh the real issue is the lack of sentinels compare to kubrow/kravets.... their is a reason, and ya kravets are still semi new so NEW YAY. but in a year it be about the same n all

9 hours ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

Lol, get some rest. Meant the "read" as past-tense on my part, as in "I read your post again."

still dont get it. just quote one part/post your talking about. and good morning :3

But after playing with this new universal vacuum for a few days now...

See, I know you said you just re-read the patch notes, but it's crap like this that pisses me right off.

It wasn't even out for one single full day. Don't pretend you did something longer than you did to try to make your feedback seem more valid or experienced.

9 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

THIS is what I misread. I thought you didn't know that Regen already triggered on Sentinel death.

Then I realized that you were suggesting something else entirely.

o, ya i kinda have weird way of talking. it sady makes talking to me harder...already kinda is due to being Dyelixca n all... :<

2 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

See, I know you said you just re-read the patch notes, but it's crap like this that pisses me right off.

It wasn't even out for one single full day. Don't pretend you did something longer than you did to try to make your feedback seem more valid or experienced.

chill man, you dont need to do some thing for a whole day to have some level of feedback... like really. 

6 hours ago, ----Fenrir---- said:

Given the AI in this game... why would you want sentinels to move around? You like constant babysitting? Take a four legged companion! You do not want help with loot gathering? Again, use a four legged companion.

Leave sentinels for those of us who do not enjoy constant babysitting or manual loot gathering.

had to re-read to be sure you really was saying what i though you was saying....

i like how the task of doing some thing so simple and basic is like super taxing.....? like so much what...  you dont have to baby sit the kubrow or kravet. so i dont see why you would have to for Sentinels... and "manual" loot gathering..... the fact you think Sentienls make it some how not manual is kinda... questionable?... you do understand you have to still go to it right? as it run to where it is. and STILL get touching range... if it was auto... it would go away from you and pick it up.... O WAIT a kubrow dose that.. well looks like you should be using that instead seeing its the close we have to "auto" looting for you

Edited by Urska
re-read check part

21 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

What I see:

The Vacuum within, posted Thursday 7:47AM

The Vacuum within hotfix #2, posted Yesterday (Saturday) 7:20AM

So what you're saying is that 2 days does not equate to a full day... Gotcha...

We got a Genious here ppl.

Edited by Carnage2K4

Just now, Carnage2K4 said:

What I see:

The Vacuum within hotfiz #2, posted Yesterday (Saturday) 7:20AM

So what you're saying is that 2 days does not equate to a full day... Gotcha...

We got a Genious here ppl.

i  feel my topic became a salt magenet some what lol. to be fair this topic was a mixed of salt n wanting it to be fixed IE i wouldnt mine using senitels if they did as much as kubrow/kravet. IE not only tool wise but attack and all. not have to worry about them dieing like i do with kubrow/kravet ( even in light frames btw )

I would not want the sentinels moving around. One of the reasons I don't use the animal companions is because they run around and get themselves into stupid situations. I much prefer that sentinels stick with you. They get into far less trouble that way.

What I see:

The Vacuum within hotfix #2, posted Yesterday (Saturday) 7:20AM

tsSLsMb.png

You're a terrible liar.

Inb4 someone whines about timezones like I don't know what those are

Edited by Chipputer

1. They do  move. they follow you. i rather have it beside me
2. Squishy and you want them to move? Lore wise they don't have to...
they are a small tool that help you accomplish things.
they are not small shields.
3. They each have precepts, Treasure hunting is not one of them. do you see any hands on them to open lockers?

DE have just fixed the Vacuum and it is fine, let it be for a while so they can focus on other things.

1. No. Sentinels not moving around is fine. If you want a mobile pet, select a Kubrow/Kavat.

Also, leave Vacuum alone. It's finally in a good spot (imo), and doesn't need tinkering.

On 10/7/2016 at 6:24 PM, Xzorn said:

In majority of situations a Sentinel's survivability is based on your survivability.

This is why it's a good thing that they stay with you and don't move around.

Right on target.

If you want to eat lead, lasers, and missiles, be my guest. Just know that as consequence, your little buddy who never gets stuck in nooks and crannies suffers for it.

If you want something that survives tanking, get a Kubrow/Kavat and max those Link mods.

3. Not a terrible idea, but just use Master Thief or bring along a Kubrow/Kavat. Let that be their thing.