Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime part and ducat farming

Exaltas

Who else would love for them to add some sort of indicator of how rare a reward is when you have to pick one of the 4 at the end of a void rift mission? Because if you are looking for ducats, you want the rarest reward you can get becuase they are worth more ducats. But right now the only way to know what the rarest thing is, is to memorize what they all are. And they are not standardized at all. One warframe chassis might be the rarest reward you can get from a relic, but another warframe chassis might be the most common. And I don't even have all the different relics, so there are some I just can't know what the rare reward is if someone else brings that relic along. It would be great if it could just tell you what the rare thing is. 

11 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

I find it amazing, how there is a new thread on this every day, although it has been in the game for a while now.

That because DE almost never tell us anything and we have to figure it out as most people don't pay 120% attention to every little detail out there will miss it or skip it.

It won't hurt DE to to give us heads up via in-game inbox to informs us of such changes......

Edited by Prinny13

51 minutes ago, pauli133 said:

The name of the part on the reward screen is color coded by rarity - gold, silver, or bronze.

49 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

bronze=common=15 ducats

sliver=uncommon=45 ducats

gold=rare=100 ducats 

Meso S1 has Paris Prime upper limb and Odonata Prime BP as uncommon, yet the upper limb is 25 ducats and the Odonata P BP is 45 ducats.

Just now, Prinny13 said:

That because DE almost never tell us anything and we have to figure it out as most people don't pay 120% attention to every little detail out there will miss it or skip it.

It won't hurt DE to to give us heads up via in-game inbox to informs us of such changes......

Patch notes, do you read them? Exactly what they are there for. Informing via messages is just gonna flood everyone's inbox, because there would be sooo much stuff to inform about. Also, even without reading the notes, it should be obvious that the coloring of the names is describing the rarity and not just for the lulz (I mean, bronze, silver, gold, what else is that gonna stand for?!).

For anyone wondering, here are the patch notes, that introduced the coloring:

Quote:

• Added Rarity colour grading to the Relic Reward selection screen in Fissure missions. 

11 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Meso S1 has Paris Prime upper limb and Odonata Prime BP as uncommon, yet the upper limb is 25 ducats and the Odonata P BP is 45 ducats.

Here's a list of everything abnormal in the ducat table:

ReaperPrime Reaper Prime Blueprint Prime Vault PrimeBucks‍10
ReaperPrime Reaper Prime Handle Prime Vault PrimeBucks‍10
PrimeBraton Braton Prime Blueprint Meso V1 Uncommon
Axi N1 Common
PrimeBucks‍15
PrimeFang Fang Prime Handle Lith F2 Uncommon
Meso N1 Common
Meso N2 Common
Neo N3 Uncommon
Neo V2 Common
PrimeBucks‍15
PrimeSoma Soma Prime Blueprint Lith M1 Uncommon
Neo S1 Common
PrimeBucks‍15
ReaperPrime Reaper Prime Blade Prime Vault PrimeBucks‍20
PrimeBowM Paris Prime Upper Limb Lith F2 Common
Lith V1 Common
Meso S1 Uncommon
Neo S2 Uncommon
Axi N3 Common
PrimeBucks‍25
TrinityPrime Trinity Prime Neuroptics Neo D1 Uncommon
Axi V3 Common
PrimeBucks‍25

There you go. Those handful of parts will get you less than they should if they land as an uncommon reward, and two of them will get you more than they should if they show as common.

I wish they'd swap things around and fix the screw ups, but oh well. In all but these few edge cases, you can safely go by nothing more than the colorcoding.

Edited by pauli133

Just now, bluepheonix13 said:

Patch notes, do you read them? Exactly what they are there for. Informing via messages is just gonna flood everyone's inbox, because there would be sooo much stuff to inform about. Also, even without reading the notes, it should be obvious that the coloring of the names is describing the rarity and not just for the lulz (I mean, bronze, silver, gold, what else is that gonna stand for?!).

For anyone wondering, here are the patch notes, that introduced the coloring:

Quote:

• Added Rarity colour grading to the Relic Reward selection screen in Fissure missions. 

You are missing the point I was trying to make, around 20% or less of entire Warframe reads and follows Devstream and patch notes but the rest don't do that.

Having something else to notify us would greatly help as in in-game thing like a tutorial or notification pop-up every time you check something up just like Focus, every time you check your Focus the game hits you with a pop-up to let you know how much Daily Focus points left, something similar would help..... 

18 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

some parts are screwed up since for example, the paris part is UC on one relic and C on another.....the whole relic and rarity system is a complete mess tbh, and I can't wait to see how DE will dig themselves out of it. also, a 20 ducat difference isn't much >.> 

Edited by GinKenshin

8 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

You are missing the point I was trying to make, around 20% or less of entire Warframe reads and follows Devstream and patch notes but the rest don't do that.

Would be nice to know how you came up with that 20%. Devstreams, yes, can agree with that, not watched by many. But I feel like more than 20% of people would read patch notes, especially in a change-heavy game like Warframe.

8 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Having something else to notify us would greatly help as in in-game thing like a tutorial or notification pop-up every time you check something up just like Focus, every time you check your Focus the game hits you with a pop-up to let you know how much Daily Focus points left, something similar would help..... 

Like I also said in my first post, there are just so many changes done to Warframe every few weeks, it would be just a massive overload to message/notify via pop-up/do a tutorial on every little change. And let's be honest, the coloring of prime rewards was a little change if you compare it with some other changes.

1 minute ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Would be nice to know how you came up with that 20%. Devstreams, yes, can agree with that, not watched by many. But I feel like more than 20% of people would read patch notes, especially in a change-heavy game like Warframe.

When I read patch notes (whenever i feel like it) and share what I learned with other people in game they always do this (O.o) to me so yeah ...... :/

3 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Like I also said in my first post, there are just so many changes done to Warframe every few weeks, it would be just a massive overload to message/notify via pop-up/do a tutorial on every little change. And let's be honest, the coloring of prime rewards was a little change if you compare it with some other changes.

At times like DE needs to ask us, the community, for help to come up with ideas and descriptions for tutorials, would be great since lots of Tenno know how to code or even change something game wise, I say let them help, give them tools to modify something (after DE create it), hand it over to DE, let DE decide which one is the best, add it in the next update, and done.

As for Prime coloring change, it doesn't really help since the timer is short fused which makes noticing colors rather hard, if I have all the time in the world to compare what to what then sure I can deal with it but as is....