Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime farming

(NSW)Estalior

I tried to run a bit of prime farming after a long long long long time. And what I found was a mess. The relics are too many to actually find a group to grind, cause they all want only the latest stuff, and going with no group means losing your relics, all 4 of them. Because you have no relics. Enjoy wasting plat to trade chat.

10 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

I tried to run a bit of prime farming after a long long long long time. And what I found was a mess. The relics are too many to actually find a group to grind, cause they all want only the latest stuff, and going with no group means losing your relics, all 4 of them. Because you have no relics. Enjoy wasting plat to trade chat.

its just incresed grind..its not worth to farm now.. cz to get specific relic can take  time....+to get item  u need....massive grind wall....trade cha is only real option now..

The relics each have 6 rewards, even with Forma in some that's still 5 Prime parts.  Some of those groups hunting new things might also have a chance at old things that you need.

This is possibly the first Prime release in a while that hasn't had me resort to buying the last part of something.  I've traded, but it was Relics I no longer need for Relics I still needed.

18 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

and going with no group means losing your relics, all 4 of them. Because you have no relics.

What?

5 minutes ago, ashrah said:

its just incresed grind..its not worth to farm now.. cz to get specific relic can take  time....+to get item  u need....massive grind wall....trade cha is only real option now..

It's no different than the previous situation where you had to farm keys for the missions you wanted to run, then run the mission for the chance to get the item you're looking for.

There are roughly the same number of relics of each tier in circulation at any given time as there were keys, so the chances of getting the relic you're looking for aren't significantly lower than before. Additionally, now it is possible to influence the chances of getting rarer items by farming Void Traces.

Even solo, the chances of getting the rarer Prime parts is much better than previously.

If the thing you're looking for is a new one and you don't have many relics, go to recruiting and you'll find a group. In the other case, you're probably gonna have enough relics to run a few PUGs if you don't find a group in recruiting and probably either get the thing or some other part worth plat and trade. Prime farming has never been easier.

19 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

The relics are too many to actually find a group to grind, cause they all want only the latest stuff

Just do what I do: give zero S#$%@ and just bring the the relic you want to PUG.

16 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

and going with no group means losing your relics, all 4 of them

You lost me at this point. How do you lose all 4 of your relics when there's only 1 relic going solo?

20 minutes ago, kasalaba said:

Because you have no relics. Enjoy wasting plat to trade chat.

Hit two birds with one stone: Farm up your daily syndicate standings at Hieracon.

12 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

What?

It's no different than the previous situation where you had to farm keys for the missions you wanted to run, then run the mission for the chance to get the item you're looking for.

There are roughly the same number of relics of each tier in circulation at any given time as there were keys, so the chances of getting the relic you're looking for aren't significantly lower than before. Additionally, now it is possible to influence the chances of getting rarer items by farming Void Traces.

Even solo, the chances of getting the rarer Prime parts is much better than previously.

i like void system more... cz u getting lot ducats.. much more prime parts...new system will just make ppl burnout... that is all

1 minute ago, ashrah said:

i like void system more... cz u getting lot ducats.. much more prime parts...new system will just make ppl burnout... that is all

Wait for a fissure on Mariana, Earth, then dump all of your Lith relics into it. A single run is maybe 3 minutes tops with an Ember. I managed about 400 Ducats (and a Sah and Vaya sculpture) in under an hour.

16 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

Wait for a fissure on Mariana, Earth, then dump all of your Lith relics into it. A single run is maybe 3 minutes tops with an Ember. I managed about 400 Ducats (and a Sah and Vaya sculpture) in under an hour.

i have at least 2.5k relics..from every update farming is just incresing...have all primed mods maxed all frames... its become boring.. u doing same thing all over again...i trade now pretty much with relic..   if i need part i offer very rare relic and u get at least couple pm...