Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept]- Wraith/Ghost Frame-UPDATE -20/01/17

Pavelord

Wraith (meanwhile Poe)

Wraith/Ghost/Shadow/Support

Passive

Poltergeist: lockers and crates shake within a 10m radius of Poe, green lockers and crates have a 50% to open automatically, might cause enemies to investigate.

Stats

Health-100

Shield-100

Armor-15

Power-150

Sprint-1.1

1-Wraith step/Jaunt (movement/preservation)

Activating this ability turns Poe shadowy and translucent as he dashes fly past and through enemies, enemies are briefly stun and a small part of their health stolen, no further damage applied.

-invincible during movement.

-path is a straight line, using A and D can make it meander along the path, with a reduce lenght but improved width.

-distance- 8/10/12/15 m. 40m/s. 

-life leech- 20/35/40/45 life points per enemy. (not affected by power str.)

-excess life from comboing may release health orbs. (makes him a candidate for health conversion)

2-Expulse spirit

Poe plucks out the spirit of allies and foes to restore or harm.

-On allies, the ethereal shape of your ally partially detach from the body and sheds off all status ailments.

-On enemies, the ethereal shape of your enemy is partially detached from his body, it takes no damage from weapons but if fire upon has a great chance to inherit longer lasting status effects from ally weapons.

-cast range- 10/15/20/25 m.

3-Wail (support/debuff/radial)

Poe gives a loud wail, that reduces the damage output of enemies, enemies killed while affected leave part of their spirit which can be collected by allies for energy.

-damage reduction-20/30/40/50 % (increase with str. mods)

-energy gain- 20/35/50/75 energy points once per enemy (not affected by power str.)

-duration- 20 seconds. (increase with dur. mods)

-remaining spirit duration (energy drop)- 10 secs.

-range-10/14/18/20 m. (increase with range mods.)

4-Wraith form (exalted shape/support/offensive)

Poe turns into a ghastly shape, becomes translucent and shadowy (but not intangible), feet can hardly be seen while he floats, a ghastly, translucent and elongated arm appear on top of Poe´s right arm and steal the spirit of his enemies and restore allies.

-This power makes Poe difficult to discern, enemies have 20/30/40/60 % reduce accuracy against Poe.

-This exalted shape, allows for the use of primary and secondary weapons

-Damage-Base dmg. 50/80/120/160, divided 40% cold, 30% puncture, 30% impact., 10% crit. chance and 1.5 multipl., 40% status chance.

-1%/2%/4%/5% of damage made is accumulated in a pool, this is not life steal.

-Forgoes the use of weapons. Remains affected by melee range mods, base dmg. mods, critical dmg., chance mods. and faction dmg. mods.

-Poe right arm adquire an elongated frightening energy form on top of his regular arm. (attack range is equal to one-handed swords when not modded)

-Can use all powers in this form

-increase damage against victims of Expulse spirit- +20% dmg.

-Charge attack is a ground stomp with a 5m radius that  liberates spirit pool as energy that heal all allies in a 50m radius instantly.(not affected by power range.)

-If Poe takes fatal damage, while he has life inside his pool, he reverts to his original form, with 50 health, 20% is restored to enemies, the rest is lost. 

Edited by Pavelord
updated

Just now, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Personally I always thought it would be cool to have a warframe that can be used to possess enemy units (not including bosses of course) like Phattal from FEAR 3, and use them to combat other enemies.

yeah, but every other ghost concept in here has that ability, so I decided to go differently.

15 minutes ago, BAY35 said:

Not gonna lie, this concept is cool, but it is RIDICULOUSLY unbalanced. Support, tank, DPS, and loot all on one frame? OP.

I left the armor on 100 because this one doesn´t have extra butterflies like Titania to distract enemies, just has movement and accuracy debuff to defend himself. But numbers can still change. And I was thinking that damage don´t scale that much in the 4 ability, just enough to maintain constant healing. I mean I pitted it against Trinity I´ll scrape enough to remain viable, What would you change?

• 3 months later...