Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keyboard recommendations

lightdragon64

so... for a long time i had a razer black widow that was gifted to me and it was all in all a pretty nice keyboard. however after an... incident... involving a game that may have given me slight rage it may or may not have been... damaged...

either way the space bar among other things was completely busted rendering 99% of games unplayable... currently i'm using an old worn out keyboard as a replacement until i get a new one, looking at the price of the blackwidow keyboard i'm stunned at how overpriced it was... so... any recommendations that you can throw my way? preferably another mechanical keyboard that dosen't cost 80-100$ that is of similar quality to the black widow?

4 minutes ago, lightdragon64 said:

preferably another mechanical keyboard that dosen't cost 80-100$ that is of similar quality to the black widow?

dang i would have said maybe the blackwidow 2013 ultimate version but i can't find it on amazon but only the 2016 version but it is $102.... maybe you can find it on Ebay??? i don't know.... i can't think of anything else tbh

I've used a Logitech Orion Spark for the past year and a bit, and I've found it to be pretty good.

That might be a bit out of your price range, and unfortunately I haven't had any experience with other ones. 

I have heard plenty of good things about SteelSeries keyboards though.

Logitech G810. Full RGB/Chroma support, full mechanical, no twenty-million macro keys you'll never use...even has a volume slider, music controls, etc.. Combo with a Logitech G600 mouse, best combo I ever used.

Sadly, I got mine in the neighborhood of $110 or so, so it's decently spendy. Best keyboard I ever used, though.