Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.2: Tenno Reinforcement

[DE]Rebecca

Animations for Kogake looks like they were used in first Street Fighter (1987) . and No they are not Mocap animations, just some free( cheap) animations .C`mon DE we are in 2013 , all games are using Mocap Animations these days

Yeah sure, that's why all the old Disney or Looney Toons animations still to this day look fantastic. There is NOTHING wrong in using hand made animations. Besides, if DE actually try to Mocap a Tenno then people are going to die! Do you really thing a Rhino would allow someone to glue tiny plastic balls to his frame?

There is a problem with kogake ranking.

On my profile and my brothers. Yesterday we played with our kogake and it leveled normally, getting a nice amount of xp after missions.

Today though it seems kogake xp is not being calculated. Im doing kogake only runs, where i use only melee, but my kogake get only 100xp, as if i didnt use them at all. Been playing today about 2h and filled rank 5 only half the way.

Is anyone else having this?

It's a new Grineer-themed weapon pack. For platinum. So, no, it's not at all what our dear community manager here might make it sound like.

Oh ok... for some reason that one completely flew over my head as well.

I thought they're offering starting players to choose between Braton or Grakata for some reason...

There is a problem with kogake ranking.

On my profile and my brothers. Yesterday we played with our kogake and it leveled normally, getting a nice amount of xp after missions.

Today though it seems kogake xp is not being calculated. Im doing kogake only runs, where i use only melee, but my kogake get only 100xp, as if i didnt use them at all. Been playing today about 2h and filled rank 5 only half the way.

Is anyone else having this?

Have been having the same problem.