The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Sybaris, and when do we get it again

(XBOX)Collector9057

Question

I started playing on March 29 2016, the last day that the Dex Sybaris was given out this year.

I guess you would have to wait for six more months or so, condolence to you.

The wait will be worth it though, I love my 7 forma'd Dex Sybaris.

It pretty much has everything such as high damage per shot, ammo efficiency, range, accuracy, not to mention it's beautiful looks and sound effects.

The Dex Sybaris is simply an assault rifle that can also act as a sniping weapon, that also comes with a weapon slot and potato fitted in.

P.S// The Dex Sybaris was given out from March 22~29.

Edited by NativeKiller

1 minute ago, NativeKiller said:

You should never sell event weapons, no matter how useless they seem.

They even come with their own weapon slots... ;__;

Well atleast you got it, I didnt even get it when the things where given out ;-;

I knew the Sybaris was good, then just recently I looked at the Dex and i was like o.O DAMN, it looks amazing and so do its stats

2 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I'd been playing for a week and didn't know about slots and S#&$. I still have my Azima.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Collector9057 said:

Well at least you got it, I didn't even get it when the things where given out ;-;

I knew the Sybaris was good, then just recently I looked at the Dex version and i was like o.O DAMN, it looks amazing and so does its stats

It's much much better than Soma Prime if you ask me.

Dex Sybaris has far superior long range accuracy and ammo efficiency, making it feel much more reliable when I use it.

Edited by NativeKiller

2 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

Well, given the way they've been running them, next anniversary will see them getting said weapon back, in addition to copies of the ones they've got, plus the 4th anniversary pressie... which has me curious as to what it'll be.

I swear, I'll laugh if we wind up with our very own MOA pets... would be something new, for sure. :3

Just now, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Well, given the way they've been running them, next anniversary will see them getting said weapon back, in addition to copies of the ones they've got, plus the 4th anniversary pressie... which has me curious as to what it'll be.

I swear, I'll laugh if we wind up with our very own MOA pets... would be something new, for sure. :3

To be honest, I would welcome any anniversary gifts as long as they come for free. x3

1 minute ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Go full MMO and give us mounts. MOA mounts

Just now, NativeKiller said:

It's much much better than Soma Prime if you ask me.

Dex Sybaris has far superior long range accuracy and ammo efficiency, making it feel much more reliable when I use it.

Well the thing is, I'm tierd of using all of these "Meta" weapons that, yeah there REALLY good but I just dont want to use them all the time. I want to use something thats fun(dat lever action do), good looking, and is still functional during raids and sorties.

Just now, (XB1)Collector9057 said:

Well the thing is, I'm tired of using all of these "Meta" weapons that, yeah there REALLY good but I just dont want to use them all the time. I want to use something that's fun(dat lever action do), good looking, and is still functional during raids and sorties.

Yeah, Dex Sybaris is such a weapon if you ask me.

I love mine. It's beautiful, it's functional, I just like it. :D

1 minute ago, (XB1)Collector9057 said:

Well the thing is, I'm tierd of using all of these "Meta" weapons that, yeah there REALLY good but I just dont want to use them all the time. I want to use something thats fun(dat lever action do), good looking, and is still functional during raids and sorties.

Gammacor was fun for me to rank up. It's a wrist mounted laser beam that you fist pump to reload.

2 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Bro screw the Moa's lets get Bursa's (and yes i know there a variation of moa's, just super goddamn op)

Maybe even hyena or something, OH THE RAZORBACK BOYS LETS GO

Just now, (XB1)Collector9057 said:

I'm currently sitting on my own personal armory insofar as weapons go... last check had 33 Primaries, 20some sidearms and 35 melee weapons. Barring the two most-recent additions, and the pending Dera, they're all maxed and potato'd.

Simply put, I don't care about meta. I take a weapon on the 0-30 test drive, and if I like it, I drop a potato on it and keep it. If I hate it, I sell it.

This laundry list of firepower includes several weapons I've had clanmates tell me wouldn't work for late-game content, and many more that don't look like they'd work at first, only to turn around and park a size 56 boot up the enemy's backside anyways.

2 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

I'm currently sitting on my own personal armory insofar as weapons go... last check had 33 Primaries, 20some sidearms and 35 melee weapons. Barring the two most-recent additions, and the pending Dera, they're all maxed and potato'd.

Simply put, I don't care about meta. I take a weapon on the 0-30 test drive, and if I like it, I drop a potato on it and keep it. If I hate it, I sell it.

This laundry list of firepower includes several weapons I've had clanmates tell me wouldn't work for late-game content, and many more that don't look like they'd work at first, only to turn around and park a size 56 boot up the enemy's backside anyways.

Hehe, Ya I know what you mean. I actually really like the Karak wraith (just and example) not because its good or anythong cuz its not that good but because i like the feel of it and because it reminds me of when i first started to play the game and thats the first weapon I built.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Collector9057 said:

Bro screw the Moa's lets get Bursa's (and yes i know there a variation of moa's, just super goddamn op)

Maybe even hyena or something, OH THE RAZORBACK BOYS LETS GO

Razorback? The only one I've heard of is also known as a Metal Bawks by a frothing lunatic and mounts a twin-link rotary autocannon on one of its' variants.

Case in point... The Metal Bawks:

254293-Grey%20Knights,%20Painting,%20Raz