Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lux Jounin Ash (NEW ASH Warframe Version)

(PSN)Phoenix32778

I generated this with paint so please excuse the roughness of this sketched out image / model

Lux - Latin (Light or Divine Light, Exact polar opposite to Umbra

Jounin - spoken Japanese - Master Ninja

This is the basis of a new Form for Ash - 

Lux Jounin Ash

1.) Lux Shuriken attacks - Cycle through the Lux Shuriken -
 A.) Blinding Light Shuriken - Throws a small shuriken into the air were it flashes with a blinding Explosion of Prismatic Light - the different colors do different elemental damage to whatever enemy that color hits first. IF the color is Pure white it blind them leaving them vulnerable for 7 seconds. This action will no matter the color light hitting enemies decrease their accuracy of attacks (Gun shots etc.) for 10 seconds. (Will have cooldown time if this option is used by 30 seconds.)
B.) Binding Shuriken - Throws a small handful of miniture Shuriken at a target or targets, small thin silver glinting razor wire is strung between them, which wraps around the victim/ victims, forcing them to the ground where they lay attempting to free themselves, leaving them exposed for attacks. The wire cuts into the limbs of the victim/victims causinh Bleed proc and weakens then enemy.
C. ) Nullifying Shuriken - A large Shuriken is thrown at enemies/ and it splits into 3 and each glow blue and form and area effect Nullifying all enemy skills and actions briefly - within range.
D.) Willful Shuriken - Thrown into the body of a single Enemy - it then Neutralizes the autonomy of the victim and turns them into a allied slave (similar to specters which can be ordered to follow or hold position and the victim fights with 200% power strength attack power and speed until they are defeated by (your enemies) or another Willful Shuriken is thrown at them, which will disintegrate them. 

2.) Smoke and Mirrors - Drops a smoke bomb which not only renders you invisible based on duration but based on efficiency takes energy per second for the duration to create a Bright Clone which attracts all enemy attacks / attention for the duration. 

3.) Lightning Flash - Increases movement speed allowing instant movement from one targeted point to another within range or if targeted with on an enemy will teleport the enemy to the next place you activate this skill targeting - Does Radiation damage to enemies in which this skill is used on. Leaves you invulnerable for 3 seconds after you use to teleport yourself.

4.)  Backstab - Vanish and reappear behind Victim and Palms their face and pulls backward taking them off balance, Then Repeatedly Stabs them in the back in vital organs. This action can become spread to more than one target however it requires Range - can max out at 4 targets with maxmium range. -- it instantly kills the enemy, independent of all other factors. Activation rate halved against bosses; nullified against nullifier. 

320 shields / 320 - health 
growth per rank :  +30 Shields / +20 Health 
Armor: 320

QjFWEUd.jpg

3 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

Sexiest paint drawing eva. Besides, abilities seems very cool.

Thanks it means a lot I did work hard on it and to be honest I didn't know if it would be good enough. I have difficulty using my hands correctly, rheumatoid arthritis is not fun at all. But a few years back I could have hand sketched it but not anymore .. as far his abilities I tried to upgrade them in a way based on parts of his normal abilities and also augment mods. Thx though :-)

I generated this with paint so please excuse the roughness of this sketched out image / model

Lux - Latin (Light or Divine Light, Exact polar opposite to Umbra

This is the basis of a new Form for Ash - 

Lux Jounin Ash

1.) Lux Shuriken attacks - Cycle through the Lux Shuriken -
 A.) Blinding Light Shuriken - Throws a small shuriken into the air were it flashes with a blinding Explosion of Prismatic Light - the different colors do different elemental damage to whatever enemy that color hits first. IF the color is Pure white it blind them leaving them vulnerable for 7 seconds. This action will no matter the color light hitting enemies decrease their accuracy of attacks (Gun shots etc.) for 10 seconds. (Will have cooldown time if this option is used by 30 seconds.)
B.) Binding Shuriken - Throws a small handful of miniture Shuriken at a target or targets, small thin silver glinting razor wire is strung between them, which wraps around the victim/ victims, forcing them to the ground where they lay attempting to free themselves, leaving them exposed for attacks. The wire cuts into the limbs of the victim/victims causinh Bleed proc and weakens then enemy.
C. ) Nullifying Shuriken - A large Shuriken is thrown at enemies/ and it splits into 3 and each glow blue and form and area effect Nullifying all enemy skills and actions briefly - within range.
D.) Willful Shuriken - Thrown into the body of a single Enemy - it then Neutralizes the autonomy of the victim and turns them into a allied slave (similar to specters which can be ordered to follow or hold position and the victim fights with 200% power strength attack power and speed until they are defeated by (your enemies) or another Willful Shuriken is thrown at them, which will disintegrate them. 

2.) Smoke and Mirrors - Drops a smoke bomb which not only renders you invisible based on duration but based on efficiency takes energy per second for the duration to create a Bright Clone which attracts all enemy attacks / attention for the duration. 

3.) Lightning Flash - Increases movement speed allowing instant movement from one targeted point to another within range or if targeted with on an enemy will teleport the enemy to the next place you activate this skill targeting - Does Radiation damage to enemies in which this skill is used on. Leaves you invulnerable for 3 seconds after you use to teleport yourself.

4.)  Backstab - Vanish and reappear behind Victim and Palms their face and pulls backward taking them off balance, Then Repeatedly Stabs them in the back in vital organs. This action can become spread to more than one target however it requires Range - can max out at 4 targets with maxmium range. -- it instantly kills the enemy, independent of all other factors. Activation rate halved against bosses; nullified against nullifier. 

QjFWEUd.jpg

1.- Shuriken Quiver

a) Prism Shuriken

b) Rest Shuriken

c) "Bursa" Shuriken

d) Mind Control Shuriken

2.- Seriously wtf Why would you want to be invisible AND draw enemy attention? No sense at all xD

3.- Teleport with other name

4.- Nerfed Blade Storm with other name

Honestly, I don't see the point of this. Some things are nice and could be used to make an "Ash rework" but I don't see it as an standalone frame...

Okay here are the Descriptions again of each attack - I will note why the assessment you put out was both denigrating and shows just the reason a lot of people don't like posting their ideas. Basically the fact that you XD a part you didn't understand because you failed to read the whole description shows the willful intention to just belittle someone for their creativity and it also shows the intention to bolster yourself by an attempt to make edits which you didn't understand what the concept was - which again shows your failure to read all of the information given. 

So I will go through an respond to Each thing accordingly ..

By Rewriting some of the descriptions - well just added a small edit which I will make BOLD and Italic to you can see that yes I did add it. HOWEVER the information you failed to read obviously by your comments I will just underline.. 

Lux Jounin Ash

Lux - Latin meaning - Light or Divine Light, - Exact polar opposite to Umbra

Since Excalibur Umbra is off in the horizon to come soon and other UMBRA frames to Follow I though this only fitting as Umbra means Darkness or of the Darkness it is based in Latin.

1.) Lux Shuriken attacks - Cycle through the Lux Shuriken - For the reason of using LUX in the name read above .. 
 A.) Blinding Prismatic Shuriken - Throws a small shuriken into the air were it flashes with a blinding Explosion of Prismatic Light - the different colors do different elemental damage to whatever enemy that color hits first. IF the color is Pure white it blind them only leaving them vulnerable for 7 seconds. This action will no matter the color light hitting enemies decrease their accuracy of attacks (Gun shots etc.) for 10 seconds. (Will have cooldown time if this option is used by 30 seconds.) Note the partial name change which is because of it producing a prism however this attack is mainly for blinding the enemy the other damage is optional depending on color. 
B.) Binding Shuriken - Throws a small handful of miniature Shuriken at a target or targets, small thin silver glinting razor wire is strung between them, which wraps around the victim/ victims, forcing them to the ground where they lay attempting to free themselves, leaving them exposed for attacks. The wire cuts into the limbs of the victim/victims causinh Bleed proc and weakens then enemy.
C. ) Nullifying Shuriken - A large Shuriken is thrown at enemies/ and it splits into 3 and each glow blue and form and area effect Nullifying all enemy skills and actions briefly including but not limited to Nullifers and Buras - within range.
D.) Willful Shuriken - Thrown into the body of a single Enemy - it then Neutralizes the autonomy of the victim and turns them into a allied slave (similar to specters which can be ordered to follow or hold position. The victim fights with 200% power strength attack power and speed until they are defeated by (your enemies) or another Willful Shuriken is thrown at them, which will disintegrate them. (This is basically a Mind to mind psychic attack with a physical object being the direct link between the User and the Victim. It not only is an initial damage which weakens the victim opening to the attach but the Shuriken is embedded causing the effect to remain in place.) In Ninjitsu skills Legends this is an actual technique using an object to link between to beings one to willfully take control and even enhances the abilities of the Victim physically beyond their normal capabilities. Hence the name of the Attack and not just Mind control)

2.) Smoke and Mirrors - Drops a smoke bomb which not only renders you invisible based on duration but based on efficiency takes energy per second for the duration to create a Bright Clone which attracts all enemy attacks / attention to itself for the duration. To draw attention from allies etc.

4.)  Backstab - Vanish and reappear behind Victim and Palms their face and pulls backward taking them off balance, Then Repeatedly Stabs them in the back in vital organs. This action can become spread to more than one target however it requires Range - can max out at 4 targets with maximum range. -- it instantly kills the enemy, independent of all other factors. Activation rate halved against bosses; nullified against Nullifier.  (instantly kills MOST things with only one VISIBLY willful aggressive attack each. By Face palming a victim from behind you effectively mean to harm them to a point of massive proportions, it also knocks the victim off balance, and they can't see your so they don't know what is going to happen. This makes this attack A 100% stealth attack even if they have seen your before you activated this attack.)