Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tekko Build

(XBOX)chillichillman

Question

15 answers to this question

drop jagged edge, reach, and possibly north wind for bodycount, lifestrike, shocking touch/toxin mod that name escapes me, true steel or spoiled strike.

you could also swap berserk for Primed fury, but thats a preference thing and also primed pressure point once you get it

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

Bloodrush is kind of pointness without Body Count since you won't retain the combo counter for more than 3 seconds. You don't need 2 slash mods on Tekko. In fact, Tekko is only 70% base slash damage, so it's not worth using Buzzkill over a 90% elemental mod. And reach on gauntlets seems like a waste since you're not increasing the range significantly.

This is the Tekko build I use:

WvtgXzB.png

If you're not into using Life Strike, you can replace it with whatever you want.

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

I don't have body count, so could I leave in reach instead, to help with the combo counter?

Body Count should be cheap right now since there's a large supply of them as a result of the Acolyte event weekend from a short while back. There's nothing that can replace Body Count if you plan to focus on using melee only. Only the quick swing melee builds don't rely on Body Count.

2 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

Body Count should be cheap right now since there's a large supply of them as a result of the Acolyte event weekend from a short while back. There's nothing that can replace Body Count if you plan to focus on using melee only. Only the quick swing melee builds don't rely on Body Count.

Alright I'll gt lookin.  But until/if I don't get body count, go with fury.  Correct?

Just now, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Alright I'll gt lookin.  But until/if I don't get body count, go with fury.  Correct?

I've never swapped out Body Count with (Primed) Fury, so I can't tell you what the results would be like. I guess if you had Primed Fury and the forma to waste to slot it in, you could use it to make up with for being unable to hold the combo counter by increasing the rate at which you increment the counter, but in the end your overall damage would be higher with Body Count because you can't reach 3x combo counter without it.

1 minute ago, Heckzu said:

I've never swapped out Body Count with (Primed) Fury, so I can't tell you what the results would be like. I guess if you had Primed Fury and the forma to waste to slot it in, you could use it to make up with for being unable to hold the combo counter by increasing the rate at which you increment the counter, but in the end your overall damage would be higher with Body Count because you can't reach 3x combo counter without it.

Cool, cool.  And I never expected to reach a 3x combo with any slow/heavy weapon, but Body will change that.  Which is why I was surprised when my Galatine hit 3x combo.

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Tekko/t_30_200203304_226-2-5-241-5-5-251-6-5-301-8-3-625-4-5-637-3-10-729-1-9-733-0-10_733-7-729-13-226-9-637-7-625-9-241-6-251-6-f-f-301-10/en/4-0-87/109869/0

I would suggest fury/primed fury on this weapon, you're going to try to get alot on knockdowns and ground finishers for heavy and eximus units and the added base speed will aid your combo counter much like reach/prime reach normally would

I don't have it, but if I did, here's the build I'd use: 

pressure point, body count, blood rush, berserker

organ shatter, reach and x2 elements 

you can remove blood rush and body count for buzz kill and another element if you don't get body count. but you should always have at least 2 elements, and don't remove elements for physical mods, elements are always better than those