The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bad culture?

kyori

18 minutes ago, kyori said:

Weird... those who promote rushing... why not play solo?

Also to those who said they are so capable of killing everything in 1 hit... why play public? Not as if you need help from other players.

Except perhaps fissure which need to see if other's prime stuffs is what you want more than your own.

I am sorry this voicing out thread has attracted those rush players to... start 'insulting' others.... also insult others of their mentality... calling people names etc.   This is sad. I didn't even insult the rushers when I started this thread. lol

That goes bothways. Those promoting slow gameplay, why not go solo and not be bothered by anyone anymore? This branding of fast players as something bad, something uncharacteristic of this game is quite silly and ridiculous to be honest. Not to speak of the hypocrisy of it : I don't like to play like them, so they should play like me. 

Edited by aligatorno

25 minutes ago, kyori said:

I am sorry this voicing out thread has attracted those rush players to... start 'insulting' others.... also insult others of their mentality... calling people names etc.   This is sad. I didn't even insult the rushers when I started this thread. lol

Don't be so full of yourself.

4 hours ago, Tizodd said:

Rushers rush because of the mission summary screen.  Tracking and displaying stats like most kills, most damage, most headshots, etc is a horrible thing to have in a co-op pve game.  It does nothing positive for team play and instead makes many players selfish rushers.

I really hope [DE] removes the mission summary screen at some point but I doubt it will ever happen.  People need ways to measure and compare their epeens.

2 hours ago, Misgenesis said:

This rush behavior is unhealthy for the game.

It also seems to be why there are people complaining about having nothing to do. They're going through content way too fast, of course they will be burnt out if they just rush through everything instead of taking it all in.

6 minutes ago, Hayabusa97 said:

It also seems to be why there are people complaining about having nothing to do. They're going through content way too fast, of course they will be burnt out if they just rush through everything instead of taking it all in.

It's funny, that's usually the kind of thing people say about players who only know how to stand in one place on a box in Draco to level all their gear.

Don't assume I complain about lack of content just because I enjoy playing "the floor is lava" at 90 miles per hour.