Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lndex Event

Aeon94

3 hours ago, Ailissa said:

It's not the full event but if it was, it wouldn't get extended just because your PC died.

3 hours ago, Skaleek said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they will not extend the event just because your PC died. I'm not sure if your mom ever told you this but the world does not revolve around you. Sorry!

l know DE won't extend event's duration cuz of my pc , just asked it if it gets extended by any chance or not , nvm its just a preview of real lndex Event. Thx for replies anyways :)

Just now, Aeon94 said:

l know DE won't extend event's duration cuz of my pc , just asked it if it gets extended by any chance or not , nvm its just a preview of real lndex Event. Thx for replies anyways :)

To be fair, I didn't know half the worlds internet had died when I made that reply.

It may have been possible for them to extend it given the circumstances at the moment. 

I'm pretty sure the fact it's a 'Preview' refers to how they're planning to keep The Index as a game feature permanently, as they did with Rathuum, so fortunately I doubt you're going to miss out on any of the gameplay or mods.

Edited by TheJadrimian

41 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

Well, you do have a week! Got a friend that plays WF? You can probably hammer the whole event out in an hour.