Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot progress Tactical Alert missions

Gripheth-1

Question

9 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Gripheth-1 said:

Thanks for the help smartass....

Dude, phrasing helps.  Your post makes it look like you believe the Index event is a TA.

To clarify; you cannot progress in  the Star Chart since the last TA?  

First, I'd suggest checking the junction requirements and make sure you've completed all of them.  

Second, if you have completed them and cannot progress, you should contact Support - https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Third, if you cannot progress to another normal mission node, let alone complete Junction requirements, contact Support - https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

6 minutes ago, Gripheth-1 said:

Yea i apologize. The counter that shows how many times you have done the mission is what i meant. For some reason when i complete the mission it wont add to the counter.

What number are you stuck at?

I'd also suggest;

• Logging out/in
  • Restarting your computer

Just now, Gripheth-1 said:

it is not moving at all and yes i do get points. No it is not a computer issue nor does logging in/out work.

Screeshots, please.

You can either hit F6 or your PrtScr button and then upload the images via imgur.com, copy/paste the image or link here.

Because, if you're getting points still but not progressing in the event, I think you might be running the wrong missions or have already gotten all rewards available - Badge, Exilus & Sigil.