Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan sculptures credit charge

ArchPhaeton

So after a week of diligent exploration I went to miss Maroo to trade my hard earned ayatan blingblings. Much to my surprise I was greeted with this:

ayatancharge2_zpsfp9qsni1.jpg

Simply outrageous. Not only we have to be lucky to find them, then complete them, but also a tax for getting the endo? Considering maxing a rare or primed mod easily takes almost 2m creds, on top of that we also have to pay for the endo? this simply is not sustainable nor experience enhancing. I do have several million creds but this is bad, even worse for those unfortunate to have paid for sculptures. With fusion cores at least, when you got them by either playing or trading you could use them right away; the fusion level up credit cost is hindering enough!

TL;DR Remove ayatan sculpture endo extraction cost. They're hard enough to get and fusion cost is also high enough.

In an effort to fix inconsistent trade tax values, Amber and Cyan Stars now both have the same trade tax value of 2000 Credits, Ayatan Sculptures now have a base trade tax of 4000 Credits, plus 2000 Credits for each Star that is attached.

I still find this ridiculous... whatever, i'm not lucky enough to find so many of them.

3 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

I still find this ridiculous... whatever, i'm not lucky enough to find so many of them.

Is that the trade between players? Imagine paying tax 1. Trading for them 2. Converting them into endo 3. Using them in the fusion process... preposterous.

BTW those are all I've gotten since their introduction by diligently soloing and exploring, which for me was a nice alternative to the usual mindless carnage but I guess it isn't after all.

1 minute ago, ArchPhaeton said:

Is that the trade between players? Imagine paying tax 1. Trading for them 2. Converting them into endo 3. Using them in the fusion process... preposterous.

BTW those are all I've gotten since their introduction by diligently soloing and exploring, which for me was a nice alternative to the usual mindless carnage but I guess it isn't after all.

Oh Yeah I didn't even pay attention to the word "trade"

Anyway, I do agree it's ridiculous to pay for yet another thing in this game. Soon we'll have to pay for the fuel needed to go into missions.

You guys talk about maxing prime mods as if it was something you do every Saturday night, I feel that the pricing is pretty ok, remember as well that between maxing and one short from max is half of the price and ends cost but only one tent of the benefit so if you really require to have that 1/10 more you may as well pay for it

13 minutes ago, Dwolfknight said:

You guys talk about maxing prime mods as if it was something you do every Saturday night, I feel that the pricing is pretty ok, remember as well that between maxing and one short from max is half of the price and ends cost but only one tent of the benefit so if you really require to have that 1/10 more you may as well pay for it

I'm not complaining about the fusion costs, I've lived over 3k hours with them and we are used to them; I had many rare mods stuck at rank8 for months and maybe years following the idea you mentioned.

But you see, this sculpture business was introduced as an alternative to the old core farming. Schopenhauer said that we are fulfilled as long as we are working towards a goal, and without much else to do I went on finishing homework and trying this ayatan proposal but as it is currently, it's rather a sour thing. I'm willing to pay, as I have always, but introducing another expense on top of what we already had was uncalled for.

Some people are happy casually playing and couldn't care less about this... that's ok, but some of us do care.

• 3 weeks later...