Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More tileset-themed spy

Necro_Macro

Spy is one of my favourites missions, but i want more of this, what about to make more spy room with tileset-themed, the actual are from the Grineer Forest, Galleon, Sealab, Corpus Ship and Orokin Moon, but i want spy rooms for the Asteroid, Shipyard, Settlement, Gas City, Outpost, Ice Planet, Infested. More rooms, more challenges.

PD: English isn't my first language, so, sorry if i wrote something wrong.

Edited by Necro_Macro

I`d love more Corpus or Moon Spy Tilesets. Grineer have the biggest variety, but I hate them since they are full of those annoying little cameras that are moving around and detect you even though you are not in their cone of vision, forcing me to use invisible frames. 

Edited by aligatorno

more Spy Vaults would be nice, though there should be some new mechanics. a good one would be a giant nullifier bubble covering the room, so that even people using Ivara or Loki can get a challenge. I also really enjoyed the Moon Spy on Pavlov, it felt like a mini-Raid of sorts. more levels like that would be great!

Alad V and his Gas Cities deserve as much, if not more, love as Tyl Regor has and received with the Sealab Spy Tilesets

Perhaps make us fly under  the Gas City and through the clouds of Jupiter to get through the vault? c:

Edited by NGSBRReAPeR

Big puzzle, almost as big as pavlovs third where you could not use abilities and soldiers everywhere. But filled with the cables where you can run and lots of covers. You would need to be really sneaky, because if you trigger alarms there would not be enough time.

It should have higher chance for good rewards and have some new rewards to make people play it though.