Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paracyst Vs Phage

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Guys (Yes I spell her name wrong, get over it)

So I need some help with 2 weapons that I've been experimenting round with and I do not kown what is better, out of the two, as I'm really tron between the two. I love the Phage as I just love its viral desgin and firing. (And Shotguns for the win).

However the Paracyst is unique due to its 2nd fire mod, However the issue is, I do not like Burst-Fire Weapons. However the reason why I like this, is due to its Unquiet 2nd fire and when I match this with my Syarn Prime, it matchs her very well, even has golden bits, likes its a Primed Item.

As I am going for a Infested Thame, for my Syarn Prime, and I need fitting weapons.

So in terms of each weapon: What is better in terms of Satus Change & Damage.

Please & Thank You

Legion

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

from my experience the phage is more fun , in terms of use 

i personally use sobek/acid shells, as viral cuts hp down, acid shells deals damage based on their original hp and ..nukes large groups in a chain reaction

but if your going spore build tactic the import facet is the spore spread ratio , rate of spores spread

so id suggest coupling youts  with a corrosive /blast pox build 

12 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

from my experience the phage is more fun , in terms of use 

i personally use sobek/acid shells, as viral cuts hp down, acid shells deals damage based on their original hp and ..nukes large groups in a chain reaction

but if your going spore build tactic the import facet is the spore spread ratio , rate of spores spread

so id suggest coupling youts  with a corrosive /blast pox build 

Thanks Mako......

OH HI MAKO!

YEAH UMBRA!

(Sorry had to)

11 hours ago, AerinSol said:

Damage go for Phage.

Status, I hate /s status dealers and the Paracyst is capable of chewing through armor during a solo-sortie with augmented armor.

Yep, I did a few testing (Firing weapon and such and what not) and I just have fallen for the Phage, I always loved it from the day it was made!

11 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Paracyst is mostly an armor shredding weapon these days, it's not very good at anything else.

I also haven't used Phage in years so I can't tell you much about that weapon anymore.

If you don't like burst-fire you can also macro it or use mouse wheel.

Example: This is Paracyst using a macro  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d96GqiDctzw

Thanks!, and heh cool video!