Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara's noise arrow buggy?

CornyNinja

Question

After much spy farm suffering, I finally got and made an Ivara set on my ps4 account. However, I'm having trouble with the noise arrow. Even with tonsa range (overextended cunning drift and stretch) and some efficiency (just streamline, didn't wanna knock down the duration), and while soloing with prowl invisibility, it hardly ever actually attracts enemies like it should. Am I missing something and using it wrong, or is noise arrow just not that useful?

6 answers to this question

I've mostly ignored noise arrow due to the fact that it's just not effective enough to draw enemies away. Sleep arrow with your range over 100 will incapacitate a decent number of enemies coming through a doorway, giving you time to think, move, or the chance to stealth kill them (dagger + covert lethality = guaranteed kill even on really high level enemies). Sometimes a cloak bubble around a fallen teammate is useful.

1 hour ago, Inarticulate said:

The main uses of Noise Arrow are to move enemies somewhere where they won't get in the way, get highly mobile enemies like Combas and Scrambuses to stop zooming around, or break the enemy AI in Interception.

This^  all day long.  Add in using it to gather together enemies for group stealth kills. 

It's effectiveness is highly effected by range.  If your range stat is suffering, then Noise Arrow's effect will suffer also.  Sometimes to the point of not having any effect at all.