Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In nightmare friendly fire missions your pets can kill you

ograzzt

9 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

Unarmed Sentinels seem to be the way to go for the "Solo-Only" "Friendly Fire" Nightmare missions.

D.E sometimes has the most brilliant crazy ideas, gotta hand it to them.

My sentinal had a vulklok and never shot me. The excavator was also safe from us. But frosts 1 can freeze allies, which is great for people trying to race.  :)

So I guess nightmare missions are the latest conclave mode?

3 minutes ago, Azrael said:

My sentinal had a vulklok and never shot me. The excavator was also safe from us. But frosts 1 can freeze allies, which is great for people trying to race.  :)

I actually don't think that sentinels would attack us unlike some disloyal animals however I just thought I'd be better safe than sorry. :D

I think the new "Friendly-Fire" nightmare missions are basically "solo/don't bring pets or be trolled HARD".

Edited by NativeKiller

27 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I think the new "Friendly-Fire" nightmare missions are basically "solo/don't bring pets or be trolled HARD".

I'm trying to get some friends to do a lato-only exterminate race in a friendly fire mission. No powers, everyone take the same frame (and a lato). the guy with the most kills wins. Conclave: The PvE Experience.

This. I came to the forum to see if anyone else noticed this, and I'm glad they have!

My Kavat, 296 Slash damage, was hitting me for around 2300~ HP on Inaros, Per swipe. Which made meleeing anything pretty much impossible though the whole mission. If I got near my kavat, and an enemy, it'd down me in two hits. My main question. why doesn't my kavat do THAT kind of damage to enemies?!

4 minutes ago, Karixolu said:

This. I came to the forum to see if anyone else noticed this, and I'm glad they have!

My Kavat, 296 Slash damage, was hitting me for around 2300~ HP on Inaros, Per swipe. Which made meleeing anything pretty much impossible though the whole mission. If I got near my kavat, and an enemy, it'd down me in two hits. My main question. why doesn't my kavat do THAT kind of damage to enemies?!

Because Kavat knows what you did.

16 hours ago, Azrael said:

People would hate my frost >.> I use both of his slowing augments soooo nothing I do WON'T slow someone