Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmutation

Endless_Destruction

Question

9 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Endless_Destruction said:

Also, new question, unrelated, but does the 3-day affinity booster and affinity boost weekend stack?

Yep it stacks ^.^ 

for the transmutation rarer are the mods rarer can be the result( but not all the time) but transmutation core will get you better result since they can confirm the ending polarity result ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

I think transmutation is mostly random...I have no luck with it. I forget what it is called but simarius in  the relay has things that can change the polarity of a mod...not sure if it helps with transmutation. 

9 minutes ago, Endless_Destruction said:

Also, new question, unrelated, but does the 3-day affinity booster and affinity boost weekend stack?

Yes it would stack but...I didn't know it was a double affinity weekend too. Was on last night (already had boosters going) and didn't notice any difference in the amount of affinity I was getting. Also didn't see the DE affinity boost symbol in the corner...only the one I purchased weeks ago. Did it start today then?

Transmutation is not a viable strategy for obtaining any specific mod.  There are just far too many mods that even using the simaris cores doesn't help you get that one specific mod that you want.

Transmutation is best used when you don't care so much about what you get in return so long as it is "better" than stack of crap mods you put into it.  Put another way, I'd rather have two crimson dervishes than one dervish and a pile of 20 power throws.  The extra CD I can trade or sell while the PT's I can't.

RNG is key.

The rarer the mod, the rarer the mod you'll get from transmutation.

Also remember that you can use the transmutation cores from Simaris. It eliminates all transmutation cost, and whichever core it is, is the polarity it will be.

2 hours ago, RoninJed said:

I think transmutation is mostly random...I have no luck with it. I forget what it is called but simarius in  the relay has things that can change the polarity of a mod...not sure if it helps with transmutation. 

transmutation cores, just fuse it with 3 other mods for a mod with the specific polarity you want... then again still RNG

Edited by NobleParadox96