Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new alert is so hard man time attack

(PSN)Niho702

Question

10 answers to this question

It may seem pretty hard at first but trust me, you'll get it eventually.

This even really emphasizes teamwork. So as a team work to get past the first door as quickly as possible.

2 people should go for those orange cores while the other 2 try and keep the enemies off of them while they hack the terminals. Once you got the two cores, let your team know.

Then just sprint to the boss arena and kite it around. Keep it in the center since there aren't many pumpkin bombs outside. Don't fight anything, you'll just get killed. Just lure it close to the pumpkin bombs and detonate them.

The moment the boss goes down you book it towards extraction which isn't very far.

Edited by Tricky5hift

I've found it easier to play with people you can communicate with. From the very beginning of the mission, RUSH as much you can to the boss. Once you reach the boss, make sure it stays on the lower area and keep it in fire as long as you can (fire does the most of the damage). Once it's dead, rush again to the extraction point.

If a player goes down after the boss dies, let them die and have them stay dead until extraction.They'll still get the reward as long as the score is above 666.

Lastly, make sure no players AFK this or trolls this... too many losses because of this.

Also might be worth noting that parkour mods like Rush, Maglev AND Elemental Parkour actually work even though everything else doesn't.

I ran Nezha with all parkour mods on and pretty much flew through the entire map.

Elemental Parkour mods are also super helpful because they can slow down or even kill some of the trash mobs that are chasing you.

Edited by Tricky5hift

I feel this mission is best run solo or on a team with someone you can communicate.  My husband and I duo this mission and we got way over 666 points on our second try (first try we scored around 570).  You know you can't use any of your powers and your health and shield is at 100/100 so you should just bring whatever frame you want, preferably someone fast.  Slot as many movement mods as possible--Rush, Mobilize (or elemental bullet jump mods if you got them), Armored Agility, etc.

To save time, learn the map so you know where the power cores are so you can grab them quickly instead of running around looking for them.  Don't bother killing the random enemies and focus on completing your objective (1. get power core to open the door, 2. kill Jack-o-naut).  Bring a few ciphers so you won't waste time hacking the terminal.  Get to the boss quickly as you can, fight the boss the same way as how you dealt with him previously, get to extraction as soon as he's down.  One advantage of solo or duo with someone with like minds is you won't need to wait for stragglers at extraction.  I would be so annoyed if we managed to kill the boss with plenty of time to spare but lost anyway because someone on the team decided to take their sweet time getting to the exit.

Good luck! You can do it!

20 hours ago, (XB1)Sacrfishal Lamb said:

Do it solo. I tried 6 or 7 times with randoms, never went well. Did it solo first time 789. Wish I did it solo the first time.

+1 for putting every exilus slot mod you can cram on your warframe, helps out a lot. Firewalker works well in this mission.

Those work?  I thought it forced you into an even blank state for the mission.

I just went fast and got a 707 first try with pubs.  I had to solo both cores and the boss AI got a bit wonky but he went down ok.

Edited by Callback

6 minutes ago, Callback said:

Those work?  I thought it forced you into an even blank state for the mission.

Yep. Your Aura mod works, and your exilus mods work. At first I thought it was just the exilus slot, but then I decided to just see if I could have Heavy impact and Firewalker. When I found both worked, I just stacked every mobility and exilus card I could on my warframe to help me run, slide and jump fast. Heavy impact too. Anything to give you some breathing room. Retrubution and Shock Absorber saved my bacon more than once. 

Edited by (XB1)Sacrfishal Lamb