Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where can i find the Natha drone?

The_Sharp_Demonologist

Question

While looking through my Warframe BP to see what other warframe i could add to my collection turns out i had Chroma's Neurotics, chassis and the Warframe BP so i decided to build him. It also turns out that its now easier to get him without the quest but in order to the System i need to finish the Second Dream quest line, and for that i need to scan the misterious drone in Uranus to start the Natha quest line.

From what i have gathered the Drone appears randomly in the Uranus tileset and you have to scan it and finish the mission so i have run a few Exterminations there while going on Stealth just to make things more interresting but as much as i look around i cant find the drone. Is there something you need to to to trigger the event or is it purely luck based?

Thanks in advance!

As a side note i know during the second dream apparently Alad help us and we own him one. I just wanna express my hatred for that waste of living tissue, i dont own him anything, im doing this cause DE gave me no other way to Unlock my operator and Chroma. If it where up to me i would have gave Alad to the Stalker already, probaly watched his execution and kept his cape as a trophy cause its the only good thing that came out of that vermin.

Again thanks in advance for the help, screw Alad and hope i can kill him with my own hands one day.

UPDATE: i did a capture like alot of you said and indeed i dotn got one but two, who just stood there for some odd reason, thanks alot for your help!

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

15 answers to this question

The drone's spawns are random, but occur fairly regularly.

I advise doing capture missions, because they are the shortest, and you can grind them until the drone spawns.

Also, I hope Alad doesn't die, he's hilarious.

He's like the villain from the kids show Phineas an Ferb crossed with the villain from the smurfs.

Heck, almost all warframe villains are basically saturday morning cartoon villains.

Lotus also plays a transmission about seeing someshing or picking something up on scanners (its been a while). Pay attention for that. 

I suggest the assassination mission, as you can farm 2 frames at once. While you search for the drones, you can farm equinox.

4 minutes ago, BenzinNinJa said:

This guy is on to something.

I don't recall having seen them anywhere else, now that I think of it.

Neptune huh... i should pay a visit there

2 minutes ago, rynocerator said:

Lotus also plays a transmission about seeing someshing or picking something up on scanners (its been a while). Pay attention for that. 

I suggest the assassination mission, as you can farm 2 frames at once. While you search for the drones, you can farm equinox.

That sounds like a good idea, any advices on how to kill Tyr Regor? last time i tried it was really, really really hard to kill him

Just now, The_Sharp_Demonologist said:

That sounds like a good idea, any advices on how to kill Tyr Regor? last time i tried it was really, really really hard to kill him

Join a group, it's easier that way, plus you're bound to run into a Simulor Mirage from time to time, and then it'll just be about keep up and picking up the loot.

Just now, BenzinNinJa said:

Join a group, it's easier that way, plus you're bound to run into a Simulor Mirage from time to time, and then it'll just be about keep up and picking up the loot.

not sure i cant do that cause Warframe doesnt like my internet connection and keeps dropping people so most of the time i have to go on my own

1 minute ago, bowiespoon said:

The drone's spawns are random, but occur fairly regularly.

I advise doing capture missions, because they are the shortest, and you can grind them until the drone spawns.

Also, I hope Alad doesn't die, he's hilarious.

He's like the villain from the kids show Phineas an Ferb crossed with the villain from the smurfs.

Heck, almost all warframe villains are basically saturday morning cartoon villains.

No every time Alad appears it has been either a huge let down (im looking at you Infested Mesa) or something in the game breaks.

The only good things i can say about Alad are his solid voice acting and his design is pretty cool but again every time he appears is a huge let down. So no hope he dies a painfull death and give way to better villains like Tyr regor or Nef Anyo

NASA drones can be found orbiting Earth's atmosphere though a few have gone as far as Mars and...

Oh wait. You mean-

Yeah, the Sentient drone, the Oculyst, you will want to begin the Natah quest. I find them most often on Survival personally, seem to have the best rate of catching it if you extract on 5 mins and restart a few times. I was helping a clanmate complete the map the other day and had a few of the buggers drop in.

Edit: I forgot, look for blue flashes of light similar to that of a death squad, but of course blue. It'll make a humming noise unique to Sentients.

Edited by Serinexxa
little info added

37 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

You mean Uranus.

I do know there is another planet that has a few Underwater tilesets

23 minutes ago, (PS4)tater9tot06 said:

desdoma- capture mission on Uranus is a good spot for them just follow the bodies and dont forget to have the scanner ready

I should try capture there is two recomendations now

4 minutes ago, Serinexxa said:

NASA drones can be found orbiting Earth's atmosphere though a few have gone as far as Mars and...

Oh wait. You mean-

Yeah, the Sentient drone, the Oculyst, you will want to begin the Natah quest. I find them most often on Survival personally, seem to have the best rate of catching it if you extract on 5 mins and restart a few times. I was helping a clanmate complete the map the other day and had a few of the buggers drop in.

Edit: I forgot, look for blue flashes of light similar to that of a death squad, but of course blue. It'll make a humming noise unique to Sentients.

Havent found any Sentient so this would be the first

every Mission in Grineer Sealab has a Chance to Spawn Oculysts. the more Missions you play in Grineer Sealab, the higher the Chance will get.
this Chance has no limit, so no matter how unlucky you get, you will eventually hit 100% and always see them.

they'll be pretty obvious, they're very shiny and you get some very obvious Audio Effects when they 'invade' your Mission.
they're certainly not particularly quiet/stealthy things.

it uh... should work whether you let them Scan you or you Scan them, IIRC. attempting to deal Damage to them also causes them to realize you're there and that should work too.