Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, how are the tilesets these days?

(PSN)Haileychi

I was happy, like CRAZY happy that I got the Dread blueprint from Stalker in a Spy mission. I gave it my all in the fight. It took almost fifteen minutes, somewhere around there until he received a Lex bullet to the face. I was going on my merry way, not noticing the map bugged out. I then discovered that every door in the vicinity is locked. 

I then spent the rest of the sleepless night screaming and swearing. 

(Just for those who are confused, comment on how the tilesets now work for you. Whether they're just fine, a few misplaced objects here and there, or if something like the text above happened to you.[Basically your turdiest moments in the map itself] Feel free to share your experience.)

Edited by (PS4)Haileychi

Just now, (PS4)Haileychi said:

You ever get that feeling when you receive kinds of rare loot (Stalker weapons, Rare mods, etc.) only to find that every door in the area is locked?

Yeah but... what does that have to do with 'how the tilesets are doing'?

Don't worry though, Dread is a very common drop from the Stalker. Just make sure to always have a death mark from him.

4 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Yeah but... what does that have to do with 'how the tilesets are doing'?

Don't worry though, Dread is a very common drop from the Stalker. Just make sure to always have a death mark from him.

I mean that if you encountered any strange objects (possibly out of place) and/or weird bugs on the area itself. (Flashing, darkness in some spots, the place disappearing for a second, LOCKED DOORS, still squeamish about this one)

Edited by (PS4)Haileychi

stalker locks all doors when he appears
i assume the bug is related to that and maybe to the long fight against him (usually its a matter of less than a minute till he kills someone or he gets killed)

not sure if the /unstuck command would have done any good but apart from that you can make a screenshot of the drop you got from the stalker and include that in a bug report to the support team
if your lucky DE is kind enough and gives you blueprint since its not really your fault that you failed/had to abort the mission

1 hour ago, Weidro said:

stalker locks all doors when he appears
i assume the bug is related to that and maybe to the long fight against him (usually its a matter of less than a minute till he kills someone or he gets killed)

not sure if the /unstuck command would have done any good but apart from that you can make a screenshot of the drop you got from the stalker and include that in a bug report to the support team
if your lucky DE is kind enough and gives you blueprint since its not really your fault that you failed/had to abort the mission

Nah, probably won't happen.

I would feel like a scumbag if it did xD