Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Medallions and unreachable places

NekroArts

This really needs to be fix. Too many time I have to forfeit a syndicate mission because the medallions spawn somewhere unreachable, thus resulting in a waste of time. It also needs to be done in Void; true you can open those secret rooms, but it is also true that you may not be able to open them at all.

Spoiler

V0kq7T4.jpg

d3V9sF1.jpg

And so it happens to me again...twice...in a row.

Spoiler

The icon shows me that its behind that wall.

EUMi8Am.jpg

And since only specific objects and enemies can only glow with a codex scanner, means that its a medallion/sculpture.

aWIkWmI.jpg

Now this was all in a obstacle course, but at the end only one of the two exits open when I completed it.

1XvZWUi.jpg

mmNcF2d.jpg

Same syndicate mission, playing it for the third time.

Spoiler

2WeT5uc.jpg

M6ERIeH.jpg

.....4th time....

Spoiler

81cHzXX.jpg

Edited by NekroArts

Pretty sure those doors only sometimes open and that it is an RNG thing.  A random set of plates will work and a random set of doors will open.  I've been trying those plates since the Void was added and no matter how fast or slow we hit them or what order it just seems that sometimes some wont work.  It sucks if medallions are hidden behind them and I suspect it's an oversigh tthat will be fixed just like having medallions in extraction areas was.  If the plates and doors aren't supposed to be random then I guess that's a long term bug that hopefully will now be looked at!