The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Quest Rewards and Segments Bug Megathread - UPDATE NOV 7/16

Zirian01

I just started Inaros quest, completed the first mission and got the vessel that appears in the front of the ship but the option to put it in gear won't show up when i try from arsenal, i am told this is because i should have gotten a second vessel that can be equipped. This is annoying because i found my target but cant fill vessel with kills since its not equipped.

3 hours ago, Zirian01 said:

========================
Hi Tenno, [DE]Taylor here. We've been hearing reports of some of you not receiving quest rewards, or being unable to install segments in your landing craft. Please post all reports of these bugs here while we look for a solution.

Thanks so much for your patience, guys! :community:
========================

I was doing the second part of the Sands Of Inaros Quest and once I extracted I got an Oberon Chassis instead of an Inaros Chassis.
Screenshot Screenshot.

I was doing the tutorial quest, and cant enable the MOD segment, nor continue playing as cant enter NAVIGATION.

I belive I was doing the Outreach E: Prime quest (part of the vor's prize) I finished it but I didnt get the communication module segment of the ship, so now Im stuck on the ship without being able to enter missions (well unless someone invites me over)

So I recently finished the titania quest did the last part and before that bought the BP [Didnt know it was free] so when i got the message with the BP i go to see im missing the neuroptics in the last part i didnt get anythin and poeple told me in the last part is where you get the neuroptics14883467_361529990848636_11416371720629214859836_361529994181969_742101800911756

VORS PRIZE STUCK

I was advised to post my support ticket here by [DE]Chris

Can't rescue the imprisoned arms dealer because I can't install the segment given to me, also I cannot navigate anywhere else. I walked all around the ship and cannot install segment anywhere. Please help. THANK YOU.

I finished the missions for the archwing quest and didnt get any blueprints, i started the kubrow quest and didnt get any segment, i beat a shadow stalker and then the update went through and all my items were lost. :awkward: wah happen? im so confused:sadcry:

when i finish the second part of the mision ( when you kill the sarin specter) i did not recieve the next blue print (sunrise apothic) either the titania next part so i cant continue the quest

Edited by bloodlothar
FORGET THE IMAGES

26 minutes ago, Trelletubby said:

VORS PRIZE STUCK

I was advised to post my support ticket here by [DE]Chris

Can't rescue the imprisoned arms dealer because I can't install the segment given to me, also I cannot navigate anywhere else. I walked all around the ship and cannot install segment anywhere. Please help. THANK YOU.

same issue as this fella

Hey, I just finished the second part to The Sands of Inaros quest and didn't receive the quest item and inaros part. I have been having a heart attack for like the past 10 minutes thinking  did something wrong until i found this forum page. :)