Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Severe Tennogen issue.

Acherontic_

Question

I've made a thread in bug reports about this, but I'm desperate for some help

I'm a digital artist, and a giant fan of warframe, so much a fan that I spend money on platinum and Tennogen very often. I also have started toying with the Tennogen program now that it has become more fleshed out.

Well, that was until about two months ago, I suddenly lost the ability to view, purchase, and interact with Tennogen items in; any way, shape, or form. Support tickets were sent, but it led nowhere. I get an error whenever I attempt to launch Tennogen, and I'm locked out of viewing tennogen items in-game completely. I play the game through steam, my steam accounts are verified, have never been banned or suspended, and I've been able to purchase and view tennogen items before this issue.

Now the only way for me to even see tennogen is through the steam page or through the forums. When in-game I can only see tennogen items I've already purchased, and that is it.

Spoiler

e34c014efa.png37c227ec82.png

This is the first real issue I've experienced in 1,600+ hours of warframe.

This has been impacting my enjoyment of the game GREATLY as I currently just want to make helmets and skins with tennogen, it's something I'm skilled at and want to use and enjoy, I also want to support DE and Tennogen creators by purchasing items such as the Tennogen ones.

Please help, I'm determined to get to the bottom of this. I desperately want to purchase the two Loki helmets, the Teplo Syandana, and use the Tennogen application.

8 answers to this question

Did anything at all change 2 months ago when this started? It's possible it could even be something strange like your ISP blocking your steamcommunity stuff.

If it's possible, I'd recommend trying another game that features Steam workshop stuff just to verify that the problem is definitely with Warframe specifically.

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

Did anything at all change 2 months ago when this started? It's possible it could even be something strange like your ISP blocking your steamcommunity stuff.

If it's possible, I'd recommend trying another game that features Steam workshop stuff just to verify that the problem is definitely with Warframe specifically.

Nothing changed that I know of, do you know of any games I could try and test this on?

22 minutes ago, Aion-Atlas said:

I get an error whenever I attempt to launch Tennogen, and I'm locked out of viewing tennogen items in-game completely.

Warframe doesn't control and has no ability to determine problems with steam.  Try contacting their support.  If it were a problem with the tennogen workshop tool or on the warframe side of tennogen/steam relationship we'd have heard about it by now.  If its afflicted you for over 2 months chances are pretty good its steam, not warframe at fault.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_cat.php?id=7

Edited by Xekrin

Just now, taiiat said:

aye, your 'angle of attack' for this type of problem is far more likely to be successful with Steam Support.

Just now, Xekrin said:

Warframe doesn't control and has no ability to determine problems with steam.  Try contacting their support.  If it were a problem with the tennogen workshop tool or on the warframe side of tennogen/steam relationship we'd have heard about it by now.  If its afflicted you for over 2 months chances are pretty good its steam, not warframe at fault.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_cat.php?id=7

Okay, thank you both, I'll try that now.

47 minutes ago, Aion-Atlas said:

Nothing changed that I know of, do you know of any games I could try and test this on?

These are all the games on Steam with a workshop.
I do not know wich of them have something similar to Tennogen,
but I suggest you just try some of the free-to-play titles.

If you can't view their Workshops either, it's most likely a problem with your Steam Client or Account.

You might also want to try starting your Steam Client with admin rights, or temporarily disable your firewall to rule out problems on those ends.

Good luck, Tenno.

Edited by DNG0