The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Frame-rate dips

CivilVanquisher

Good day all, I am quite certain I am not the only one here experiencing this issue but to narrow down the scope I am focused on high end hardware or close to that. The scope will be on hardware capable on maxing out the settings no issue at 1080p with a constant 60 fps. Now I do have a capable system of maxing out all the triple A titles released. Well to give you guys an idea I am running an i5 6600K OC-ed to 4.5 GHz and a GTX 1070. So my question is why am I still getting this issue. 

since last nights hotfix ive been experiencing frame rate from 30 to 45 fps. i run medium settings for everything and 8x ansitropic filtering, before last nights update i would get a pretty consistent 60 fps, with small drops when particle effects start going crazy. somethings definitly not right

On 11/5/2016 at 7:09 PM, MrNovember29 said:

since last nights hotfix ive been experiencing frame rate from 30 to 45 fps. i run medium settings for everything and 8x ansitropic filtering, before last nights update i would get a pretty consistent 60 fps, with small drops when particle effects start going crazy. somethings definitly not right

i'm also having the frame rate issue, it's worse if you are running on a toaster, i almost shed a tear. DE please fix, there's a limit of low settings, the other option is just closing the game.

Thanks for the replies all. As far as I know the real frame rate hitter would be cranking up the anti-aliasing. So turning it off or set to FXAA would be sufficient in most cases but those of us who can run the game at higher settings would say scratch that and attempt to max everything out. 

On 11/5/2016 at 8:07 AM, CivilVanquisher said:

Good day all, I am quite certain I am not the only one here experiencing this issue but to narrow down the scope I am focused on high end hardware or close to that. The scope will be on hardware capable on maxing out the settings no issue at 1080p with a constant 60 fps. Now I do have a capable system of maxing out all the triple A titles released. Well to give you guys an idea I am running an i5 6600K OC-ed to 4.5 GHz and a GTX 1070. So my question is why am I still getting this issue. 

haha similar build same issue. no one replied to my thread. pic related:

78ZfKvF.png

also here is the thread:

I updated the geforce drivers and it fixed the game on old tile sets but any new stuff or places with multiple people, 15-30ish frames. i checked the cache and it didn't seem to help. 

On 13/11/2016 at 11:50 AM, Nokoraver said:

haha similar build same issue. no one replied to my thread. pic related:

78ZfKvF.png

also here is the thread:

I updated the geforce drivers and it fixed the game on old tile sets but any new stuff or places with multiple people, 15-30ish frames. i checked the cache and it didn't seem to help. 

Just curious why do you have a K series processor but using a B chipset motherboard ?