Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate de-leveled after re-log

se7enek

Question

I used Orokin Catalyst to level up red veil to Esteemed and got large ammo blueprint, then i had some net issues and after i logged back in this is what happened.

I crafted ammo pad just to show i already have it.

Is this how DE force users to pay? So i need to buy another and another catalyst for leveling it up?

Ofc to cut any questions, i wasnt doin any missions in between, just lvled up, relogged and when i wanted to check other rewards this is screen i saw...

1478386706.png

10 answers to this question

It's possible the following happened:

- you gained rank 3 with Red Veil and got their stuff;

- you gained a tiny bit of xp for an enemy syndicate;

- that just puts you at rank 2;

Don't worry, you won't have to pay the costs again if you already did, as long as it's really not a bug.

And btw, this comment  "Is this how DE force users to pay? So i need to buy another and another catalyst for leveling it up?"  was unneeded. DE always gives stuff for free, they won't swoop so low for tiny bits. I never had to buy a Catalyst and Reactor in ages since I have so many from alerts.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart

5 minutes ago, se7enek said:

Which is weird cuz i need to pay orokin catalyst now which i don't have obviously cuz that was my only one...

Will propably ask support about it, for now u can close the topic.

You won't need to pay a second time to relevel.

29 minutes ago, Phatose said:

You won't need to pay a second time to relevel.

Excuse me sir but i see what i got already. Atm when i press "Next Level" Button i see i need orokin catalyst + credits to offer.

Or are u so hard convinced that there are no bugs/glitches in this game and it works 100% as intented?...

1 minute ago, se7enek said:

Excuse me sir but i see what i got already. Atm when i press "Next Level" Button i see i need orokin catalyst + credits to offer.

Or are u so hard convinced that there are no bugs/glitches in this game and it works 100% as intented?...

Oh, hardly.  But there have been no shortage of players around here who complain before they actually try something - and thought you might have been jumping to conclusions, so provided information on what DE has told players regarding this.