Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got scammed

Chai

Question

Paid 40 plat for a Boltor Prime part, didnt get the part and lost the plat.

The item was in the bar, didnt mash the accept, tried to ask for the plat back, didnt work

I dont know how that happend maybe its just a glitch
but i did lost the plat and didnt get the part.

Edited by SirBaquifius

11 answers to this question

Naming and shaming is against the rules, remove it or a mod will remove it for you.

Also, you literally have to accept the trade twice, if you do anything that can't be done within the Trade Post, then DE won't enforce it and it's your fault for doing shady stuff.

Have a nice day.

Edited by Praxxor

5 minutes ago, SirBaquifius said:

Paid 40 plat for a Boltor Prime part, didnt get the but i did lose the plat.
How can i report him?

Just one question though: HOW!?

Did you traded for a promise or something? Or did you just kept mashing Accept without looking at the trade UI?

7 minutes ago, Slaviar said:

So, you accepted trade without seeing said part in trade menu?

Shame on you. Try filing support ticket, maybe it will help you

why shame on him? new players never get a tutorial on how the trade works and saying he should have used common sense is like saying here use this operating system to a nuclear plant to cool down the core temprature without a manual

this goes to the rest of you aswell that say oooh you traded without the other guy putting anything in return?
EsZt93u.jpg

Edited by N7-CommanderShepard

51 minutes ago, N7-CommanderShepard said:

why shame on him? new players never get a tutorial on how the trade works and saying he should have used common sense is like saying here use this operating system to a nuclear plant to cool down the core temprature without a manual

Eh, I realised now how it turned out to look like but I'm always amazed people apparently don't look what they're doing. If you don't see stuff you talked with seller about in trade window you should instantly start being suspicious and it's written at trade chat devs don't enforce trade for promises

EDIT: Also, comparing cooling nuclear plant to trade is like comparing climbing at chair to climbing at Mt Everest

Edited by Slaviar