The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waframe Twitter, The War Within Hype Site Day 5 - Opposing Forces: [Megathread]

Eldnacpeek

Just now, Nowe999 said:

How do we know that they don't have the 3D model? What if they are being secretive about it and its potential importance in TWW. I know I've heard somewhere that there will be no frame released with TWW but what if those plans had changed and we weren't told because of that same importance? I'm just going to wait and see because we may get surprised....

and I like surprises

We will see ya know, if it happens Ill give you plat. If not well than whatevs. Maybe if we all pray to [DE]sus we will get him/her

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i just want the kuva guardians... blade ..pole ..thing ...

as a melee ...

I think it'd be considered either a halberd or a glaive, though for all we know they could be some kind of laser staff weapon and just look like menacing bladed objects.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'm curious as to why the Kuva Guardians are fat; is there any real advantage to being guarded by the morbidly obese? (not hating on anyone who is, it's just that Royal Guards are usually either normal or extra muscular-looking, and are always well dressed.)

In Dark souls 1, there's a boss called Executioner Smough. He looks morbidly obese but within that armor lies a very well built, muscular man.

There you go.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I'm curious as to why the Kuva Guardians are fat; is there any real advantage to being guarded by the morbidly obese? (not hating on anyone who is, it's just that Royal Guards are usually either normal or extra muscular-looking, and are always well dressed.)

The fat gets in the way of the vitals and cushions them, making it harder to kill them perhaps? I don't know.

1 minute ago, heskaroid said:

If you mean applying stats to the new weapons they better well be good and not some straight powercreep material.

What's a kuva, btw?

They are all kuva, its the name before all of the enemies: Kuva Lancer, Kuva Guardian, Kava Bombard. TBH I want fun weapons since we jsut got power creep weapons (tigris prime) 

Just now, GorgontheMorgon said:

They are all kuva, its the name before all of the enemies: Kuva Lancer, Kuva Guardian, Kava Bombard. TBH I want fun weapons since we jsut got power creep weapons (tigris prime) 

So Kuva is just a title? It sounds more orokin than grineer.

Just now, GorgontheMorgon said:

The Twin queens are orikin. The grineer Im pretty sure are mutated from the queens but don't quote me on that

I think the orokins reproduce simply by cloning, as far as i've heard.

I theorize that during the cloning process there will be errors, forcing those who control the vats to abort the cloning process, so there you have a mentally disabled clone with damaged genomes, how do you dispose of it? Slave labor.

11 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

That was confirmed already.

Sorry about that. To be more specific, he said Kuva sounds like an Orokin word, so I wanted to point out the queens are Orokin since that's the choice of word they used for their imperial troopers.

1 minute ago, Cyndocrit said:

Sorry about that. To be more specific, he said Kuva sounds like an Orokin word, so I wanted to point out the queens are Orokin since that's the choice of word they used for their imperial troopers.

I was the one who said that it sounded like an orokin word.

Now, care for anyone to translate it?