Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waframe Twitter, The War Within Hype Site Day 5 - Opposing Forces: [Megathread]

Eldnacpeek

As the title says. The playwaframe twitter account has turner a bit.... red, and is talking really weird. And there is an actual hype site for the war within.

Hype thrusters on?

Check them out.

https://warframe.com/thewarwithin

What do you all think. Are we actually ready for this?

Are you ready, tenno, for the point of no return?

Edited by Letter13
Designated Hype Megathread

FemaleElementaryFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

New Stuff! o3o

Thank you, I totally would have missed that^^

1 hour ago, StarSnake said:

Hype?

Hype

HYPE?!

ZFRDaew.gif

get ready!

Spoiler

UT2vLKk.gif

x4S7bGH.gif

x1bMzH7.gif

8W9xPDs.gif

XctPENl.gifXctPENl.gifXctPENl.gif

soon.gif

XctPENl.gifXctPENl.gifXctPENl.gif

Spoiler

okayyyy...maybe, just maybe....that's a little bit much...

don't judge me

o78cYHv.gif

;A; (srsly I have a lot of weird things in folders... maybe I should worry about that....later)

Edited by Fabpsi
Adding... HYPE! (... in spoilers :3)

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

https://warframe.com/thewarwithin

Pointing this out in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

---

The Orokin text in the background is repeated, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what it's trying to say. There are a lot of errors, so if someone can look over it and attempt an interpretation, that'd be great. All I'm getting is-

"alooees" takes place beyond good and evil what is done out of love

Check this out 

Twitter is hijacked too.

I'm interested to see if anyone can isolate the layer with the Tenno Script on it, see if there might be words underneath it all once the Lancer gets in the way. Wouldn't be the first time DE's used Tennobet to tease us something...

Wouldn't be surprised if our Translators haven't already started.

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

ok

The issue is that a text generator wouldn't do anything except just put what someone wants said into Orokin characters. If I don't know what a word is spelling out, I'm not going to be sure what to type.

Typing "aloooees" into it gives the same result.

2743a686038a6bed234ceb6ea069347b.png

Trying to sound every syllable out and I'm not understanding myself. It's like one of those dirty wordplays (i.e "Alpha Kenny Body").

Edited by LazerSkink

Just now, LazerSkink said:

The issue is that a text generator wouldn't do anything except just put what someone wants said into Orokin characters. If I don't know what a word is spelling out, I'm not going to be sure what to type.

Trying to sound every syllable out and I'm not understanding myself. It's like one of those dirty wordplays like "Alpha Kenny Body".

makes sense 

Looking at the image there, you can clearly see Teshin and the Grineer chilling. Grineer don't seem to care he's there, nor does Teshin care about the Grineer.

But if Teshin is working with the Grineer, why did he ask us to prove ourselves by chopping them to pieces in that TA?

Teshin confirmed Schizophrenic? 

Edited by DeMonkey

3 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Trying to sound every syllable out and I'm not understanding myself. It's like one of those dirty wordplays (i.e "Alpha Kenny Body").

tbh it nearly sounds like "aloha"

6 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

I'm interested to see if anyone can isolate the layer with the Tenno Script on it, see if there might be words underneath it all once the Lancer gets in the way. Wouldn't be the first time DE's used Tennobet to tease us something...

Yes, go to this thread and take a look

The hype is on.

6 minutes ago, Blakrana said:

Just looked at the Page Source, didn't see any images of the text in there. Also no Easter Eggs like text in the shape of a Lotus Symbol. 

2 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

tbh it nearly sounds like "aloha"

I feel like it would be more likely that it means "Alone," and if there is Transference interference near the Grineer Queens fortress it would make perfect sense that we are truly alone. 

17 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

alooees

Hmm...According to my Tennobet cheat sheet, the symbols for the 'oo' and 'ee' sound can represent W and Y respectively.

So if we try considering the for that instead...

A L W O Y S...?

I mean, if that's meant to be Always, someone's accent might be showing here?

3 hours ago, Blakrana said:

Hmm...According to my Tennobet cheat sheet, the symbols for the 'oo' and 'ee' sound can represent W and Y respectively.

So if we try considering the for that instead...

A L W O Y S...?

I mean, if that's meant to be Always, someone's accent might be showing here?

Just figured it out.

"Love always takes place between beyond good and evil."

It was because I read the first word at the top of the page without realizing the repetitive background could cause confusion

EDIT; "What is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil."

Edited by LazerSkink

Just figured it out.

"Love always takes place between good and evil."

It was because I read the first word at the top of the page without realizing the repetitive background could cause confusion

I guess the page is trying to say that even angry cloned old people do love us.

Just figured it out.

"Love always takes place between good and evil."

Bravo.

Course...Is the repetition of this phrase merely to make it possible to decode/look fancy...or is it a Madness Mantra?

Not like stating that Love is outside of moral concerns is entirely encouraging...