Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fashionframe: How are your preparing for War Within?

PsychedelicSnake

@Fionntan @Naith

Did someone say Saints Row?

Spoiler

jAZF0Ja.jpg

Back on topic, I kinda don't really like my tenno, I picked the Koppra suit because it looked the most like a warframe, but he ended up looking too much like a mage, or a spoiled rich kid who has never seen actual battle and would fall over if anyone sneezes at him. Well the falling over part isn't too far away from the truth, but I didn't want it to be that obvious!

Needs more Booben.

hystKwu.jpg

Operator:

Spoiler

f0BE6OS.jpg

Debating over getting her a different hairstyle, but not too fond of the shaven ones. Hoping TWW will release with some new ones to pick from though!

Reason I picked Vauban was because his colar looks very similar to Manduka's, which I think is awesome.

Spoiler

4Ty1zci.jpg

Please don't break, little spoilers

14 hours ago, S0ulre4per said:

colors/ colours (which one was it?)

Colors is the American English form

Colours is the British English form

Both are essentially correct, but the latter will dispute the former, and the former the latter, regardless.

Still going with the same setup as the one I entered in the cinematic contest. I actually haven't played Trinity in ages, but I accidentally did The Second Dream with her and I sorta feel like doing the same with TWW. Might change to my Valkyr though.

XMsV0gT.jpg

RhkqyUN.jpg

Spoiler

Y7wWFNL.jpg

9d573427eb.jpg

17 hours ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

What gold are you using?

Sorry for the late reply.

If you go into the Twilight Pack, there's two rows of red and orange; it's the 2nd column in the 1st row of oranges. Will post screenie soon.

Spoiler

eLVSsyt.jpg

As the friend who showed it to me calls it, it's 'rosegold'. He and I have started making our Warframes look more... worn. Dusty.

The rosegold works very very well as a prime metallic alteration and well on any metallic color area.

Edited by ChargeBeam

20 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

Ok I got onto my Brothers comp. 

I cant decide between these two excals. Should I go Tenno themed or embrace my Queens? 

Reveal hidden contents

0XgHFCC.jpg

VAzsSMe.jpg

As nice as Hitsu's Excal is, I'd go for Graxx Excalibur.

2 hours ago, ChargeBeam said:

Sorry for the late reply.

If you go into the Twilight Pack, there's two rows of red and orange; it's the 2nd column in the 1st row of oranges. Will post screenie soon.

Hide contents

eLVSsyt.jpg

As the friend who showed it to me calls it, it's 'rosegold'. He and I have started making our Warframes look more... worn. Dusty.

The rosegold works very very well as a prime metallic alteration and well on any metallic color area.

You can also get slightly similar on the Storm palette in the top rows.

Edited by Naith