Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account reset?

JustJunk

Question

Guys, I am so disappointed right now, I have decided to come back into game after a year, got pretty nice equip and stuff there, but seems like my acc was reseted or smth. I have two accounts and I did first Vor quest on both but no result. Maybe somewhere hidden button to retrieve everything? I just don't know what to do, don't want to start everything from 0, especially after all platinum lost on equip(

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Nazzami said:

Account that are left inactive for over a year are reset. you can contact support to restore your account.

That's not true, some accounts are apparently locked to prevent hackers, but are unlocked as soon as possible if the owner decides to come back. I have never heard of accounts completely resetting except for that Vor's Prize thing.

22 minutes ago, JustJunk said:

Guys, I am so disappointed right now, I have decided to come back into game after a year, got pretty nice equip and stuff there, but seems like my acc was reseted or smth. I have two accounts and I did first Vor quest on both but no result. Maybe somewhere hidden button to retrieve everything? I just don't know what to do, don't want to start everything from 0, especially after all platinum lost on equip(

They changed the Vor quest thingy so you can do it again or just skip it (I skipped it)
You'll have all your equipment you had before. Friend was inactive for almost 2 years and when he got back he had all his stuff.

I have made the ticket, writing here just to understand that I have done everything right. The problem is I'm still not sure if I'm using the right one of two accs, but i did quest on both just to be sure, now I'm wondering is there any way to retrieve exact acc info through steam, they must be synchronized, right?

Edited by JustJunk

16 hours ago, JustJunk said:

I have made the ticket, writing here just to understand that I have done everything right. The problem is I'm still not sure if I'm using the right one of two accs, but i did quest on both just to be sure, now I'm wondering is there any way to retrieve exact acc info through steam, they must be synchronized, right?

you should have all your stuff after the vor's quest... no syncing needed, DE stores your stuff not steam...