Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf Glaxion-wielding Corpus Capture Target

(PSN)LeBlingKing

We all know the one. The one with the puesdo-Snow Globe, and the overpowered freeze ray, that when making contact with a Warframe, can slow and decimate even the best of Tenno.

In the scale of capture target difficulty, from the Latcher-spawner, to the Drahk master, to even the Shockwave-punching Heavy Gunner, the Freeze-Ray man kinda seems like an outlier. 

Just a suggestion.

The issue I have with them isn't their damage, but that once they hit you there is no effective counterplay. You're so slowed that there is no amount of parkour that will save you from the cold embrace of the Void (pun fully intended) so unless you are in their snowglobe and have a weapon that does an ungodly amount of damage in a single shot you're going to die unless you have a teammate. If I'm not mistaken their Glaxion slow also stacks with their Snowglobe slow as well, compounding the issue further. 

Just now, --Q--UmadcausebaD said:

The game is to hard? Dont play it!

Seriously stop making the game to a hello-kitty game!!

That's not the issue at hand. Challenge is good. Challenge that you can't combat without using a single set of equipment isn't.

There is no way to combat the Ice Capture Targets if you're playing solo and melee only, unless you have Exalted Blade or Hysteria. That is the only way to survive at point blank against them because Exalted Blade doesn't require point blank, and Hysteria makes you immortal while active. Even if you're fighting ranged it can be tough to take them down because of their snow globe that has an improbably large amount of health. 

Saying what amounts to "Git Gud" isn't helpful, especially in feedback.

2 hours ago, GDSK-NXS said:

The stronger the better

Agreed.

In an alternate reality, there's a Corpus Crewman tweeting about Warframes' unfair advantages including regenerative capabilities, mobility, and diversity of team composition. 

Just now, --Q--UmadcausebaD said:

The game is to hard? Dont play it!

Seriously stop making the game to a hello-kitty game!!

My apologies. WHERE in my post does it state - or even imply - that I want the game to become easier?

I simply want one - ONE capture target that's harder than the rest to be properly balanced with the other capture targets. I'm sorry if my legible, puny three-sentence suggestion was enough for you to create any misinterpretation. Jesus Christ.

5 minutes ago, Imaru said:

The issue I have with them isn't their damage, but that once they hit you there is no effective counterplay.

Exactly. Once they get a hit on you, there's nothing you can do but stand there and suffer. Which is exactly why I want it to be fixed.

1 hour ago, Denninja said:

The problem is that the others are garbage.

If they were given high armor/shieldregen stats and much more damage, they'd play their role much better.

They need to be dangerous to approach and require more than raw damage to take down.

That could work too, bringing the rest of the targets to this one's level, instead of pushing this one down to theirs.

2 hours ago, GDSK-NXS said:

The stronger the better

But the broken, the worse.

1 minute ago, H8RAID said:

Agreed.

In an alternate reality, there's a Corpus Crewman tweeting about Warframes' unfair advantages including regenerative capabilities, mobility, and diversity of team composition. 

I'm pretty sure that's the normal Warframe Universe. 

I agree with the OP in that there's a lack of parity among the different capture targets.  Introducing some balance to similarly leveled targets makes sense; I can get behind that.

In my experience, none of the capture targets present much of a challenge as is and in my humble opinion the game would benefit from having more challenge in some instances.  I think capture targets are a prime opportunity for the developers to introduce more challenging game play or perhaps a more engaging method to acquire the targets.  That's just my two cents on it.

As I recall, the game is rated M for mature; as is often the case, some folks somehow manage to slip through the cracks.

24 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Elaborate. 

Look at his nickname. Another generic "le git gud scrub i solo sorties with mk-1 braton" troll.

On topic I agree that glaxion target is a bit of unfair, I'd prefer targets to be more tanky and evasive with addition of heavily armed guards to all targets. 

Also, infested target capture please!

1 hour ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

I simply want one - ONE capture target that's harder than the rest to be properly balanced with the other capture targets. I'm sorry if my legible, puny three-sentence suggestion was enough for you to create any misinterpretation. Jesus Christ.

Let's make them all equally powerfull, I for one think we need an invisible dude with a miter, to hide and shot pointblank, procs slash and kills you instantly.