Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ps4 to pc ?

(PSN)Aubevenant

Question

Hello ! I love your game, I play a lot! I have a question please: is it possible to transfer his account on his PC PS4 account? I'm not saying I want to do (at least now), I ask this question out of curiosity and because I just give myself a PC a little more powerful ... Thank you in advance and pity me judge not on my English language because I am French and no foreign language (I use Google trad).
Edited by NovusNova
Removed "PSA" tag

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)Aubevenant said:

Hello ! I love your game, I play a lot! I have a question please: is it possible to transfer his account on his PC PS4 account? I'm not saying I want to do (at least now), I ask this question out of curiosity and because I just give myself a PC a little more powerful ... Thank you in advance and pity me judge not on my English language because I am French and no foreign language (I use Google trad).

Unfortunately, there is no plan to offer such possibility currently. Too much legal problems/obstacles from Sony, and too much technical issues for Digital Extremes given their development process and resources.

Thread Switch Teleported from Feedback]General to Players helping Players.