Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cant finish dream quest

capia

Question

been stuck for a week trying to get past the 2 stalkers and still stuck in ship cant quit or finish tried focus get to much spam from the stalkers tried everything still stuck from last Friday did a ticket still no help. tried to focus just on shooting beams still cant finish when I quit come back to ship holding the focus guy again really tired of this. how do I get the hell outa here

9 answers to this question

To get through the ship part, fire at the stalkers attacks only, not the stalker, while moving forward toward the device. Once close enough the stalker will stop apearing and you can shoot the thing in the middle until it pushes you back. Then repeat this another 2 times and your done.

45 minutes ago, StallordD said:

Don't hold down your focus beam when trying to combat the lasers. Just a quick tap nullifies them.

Move at diagonal angles and stay along the wall to prevent being sent back to the entry way.

Personally I just aim to the Stalker himself and send a laser each time he swings his blade.

All the while I'm moving to the chair. 

I just re-did the mission a short while ago, it took me about a minute to charge the chair and begin the last cinematic. 

When I did it a second time, I forgot how to do it for a brief moment. I started getting frustrated lol.

Just fire the beam at the Stalkers attacks while moving towards the Somatic Link. Once you reach it, he will stop appearing to you so you can begin shooting the beam to power the device, until it pushes you back. Repeat this process twice more and you're golden.

still trying no beam just blast shot then run out of focus not able to finish using atlas to slow don't know how long will I be stuck in 6 days and counting. DE should make quest so you can quit. always come back to ship holding focus guy

There's only one Stalker, he periodically shifts from one side to the other side.  Maybe watch some videos to get the rhythm and pattern to the attacks.

Spoiler

I'd suggest not watching past 5:40.

Edited by Gelkor

25 minutes ago, capia said:

well got to disagree there is 2 shooting me, one does disappear then there are 2 then when I shoot the one the other appears then 2 again

Strange normally t be  Stalker just goes from left to right... Might be a bug. 

Well anyway, once you are at the Chair they should leave you alone the time you need to energise it. Do that three times and you should clear the quest, otherwise you should send a ticket to the support.