The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Kuva Siphons bug out very, very often for me. The Siphon will be there, sometimes the Queen will talk, sometimes she will not (always talks on successful runs). Sometimes the guards will spawn, sometimes they will not (happens both on working and non-working runs). As often as 2 in 5 runs, the siphon will spawn in, all the messages and guards play appropriately, but the actual kuva clouds never spawn in and I'm forced to leave with no kuva.

I cannot figure out if I am doing something specific, leading to it breaking, or if it is 100% RNG. It's happened on a variety of frames, in a variety of mission types, a variety of different tilesets (primarily the galleon as I am farming the Sedna capture for it, but it has broken on the asteroid base tile as well) in every location the siphon can spawn on that I've seen.

I have lost well over 20k to this and it is driving me up the wall. I just had three Siphons spawn in back to back to back runs and all three of them were broken.

1 hour ago, Racter said:

Kuva Siphons bug out very, very often for me. The Siphon will be there, sometimes the Queen will talk, sometimes she will not (always talks on successful runs). Sometimes the guards will spawn, sometimes they will not (happens both on working and non-working runs). As often as 2 in 5 runs, the siphon will spawn in, all the messages and guards play appropriately, but the actual kuva clouds never spawn in and I'm forced to leave with no kuva.

I cannot figure out if I am doing something specific, leading to it breaking, or if it is 100% RNG. It's happened on a variety of frames, in a variety of mission types, a variety of different tilesets (primarily the galleon as I am farming the Sedna capture for it, but it has broken on the asteroid base tile as well) in every location the siphon can spawn on that I've seen.

I have lost well over 20k to this and it is driving me up the wall. I just had three Siphons spawn in back to back to back runs and all three of them were broken.

Happens very often to me as well, and seems like regardlessn I host or others do, my existence bugs the kuva siphon for it to not spawn any clouds.

Update has bugged my raid host as well....decryption for JV doesn't happen, LoR doesn't dispense the tritium battery when I host. -3-

Host Migration is a pain in the dark hole on the lower side of the body with mainly Endless Fissure missions and sometimes on regular Endless Missions... Not sure if this is since TWW, but personally haven't encountered any of these issues before that. Have lost so many relics and rewards because of this, that I even decided to contact support about this. (6 days later still no reply though..)

I have had the following issues with Host Migration:

1. During the Host Migration, the game completely crashed - all rewards and used relics gone - crash reports sent.
  2. During the Host Migration, the session got disconnected - all rewards and used relics gone.
  3. Non Fissure mission (Saturn - Helene - Defense): After host migration the cryopod wasn't physically there anymore (no health bar and you could walk through it), only the graphics of the Cryopod were visible. All Grineer that spawned remained idle at their spawning points until they saw a player, as they had no Cryopod target. Killing them all at their spawning points did finish the round. Had to do this 4 rounds.
    1. When the Host Migration happend and the Cryopod bug occured, the platform with the Cryopod was up. In round 10, the Cryopod platform went down again and after this the Cryopod was also physically there again, finally making the 

In scenario 1 and 2 - I did notice that the Void Fissure alert I was previously in was no longer available when I went back to the Solar Chart. I believe when I started these missions, they also had 5 - 10 minutes left before the alerts would end when I started these sessions. So for these scenario's my theory is that it simply couldn't migrate, as the server had no clue to what kind of session it was migrating us, since their servers thought the fissure alert was no longer available.

The vanishing cryopod is an annoying mystery though..

On 11/18/2016 at 2:56 AM, Sinwars said:

Since the TWW update  I have noticed that if you have the Kohm and the Twin Rogga equipped the Kohm max ammo is reduced down to 10%, not sure if it does this with any other weapons . this was the loadout i had, as soon as i unequip the Twin Rogga ammo goes back to normal.

Hide contents

Warframe0218_zpsclb7hnvy.jpg0fd5ffb5-a7a2-4c36-af1e-9b4f535936d2_zps

They seem to use the same ammo, when i was using the kohm until it is out of ammo, then when i switch to twin rogga it doesnt have any ammo left, even though i didnt use it at all before.

I was in a hurry for ducats and saw that I could sell the Orvius, at first I was thinking on whether or not I should sell it. I came to the conclusion that I probably needed those ducats more so I sold it but now I don't have the blueprint. Is it obtainable by any other way?

Hi DE. I have been stuck in TWW quest for a week now.  Can't progress as I have no powers...no nothing but just walk and jump.  L-Shift does not work  and I haven't been able to get to my ship nor play any missions outside of the quest... Logging on takes me straight to the quest and I can't get to the trader. I just noticed I have only 2 chat tabs. Clan and Alliance.  DE for those of us who are stuck in the quest....can we get an abort or exit button so we can get back our ships and play some missions?   HELP!  PLEASE!  Thanks.

Edited by -Sharpz-

I have noticed that operator suits are not displayed correctly in the advanced profile screen. Instead, every player is viewed wearing the zariman suit and hood. I use the koppra but others can't see it as well as I can't see theirs. Other customizations work nicely though it seems.

I have also noticed an issue with the new fissure gameplay for endless fissure missions. In our latest defense, one guy left after the first five waves. All subsequent waves didn't spawn any fissure enemies and with that, no reactant to open our relics with. Please fix this.

Also, sometimes, when switching to operator mode, I fall through the map. And I have noticed that, if I am not the host of a game, when I am in operator mode, my operator wears both my koppra suit and hood I have equipped and the zariman set on top of it, making it look clippingly awful. Furthermore, I can't sprint in operator mode if that's the case and in some instances I could neither attack nor use any of my abilities, emotes or change back to warframe mode. Please look into this.

I just had an issue with the transference ability.

- I was not able to return back into my warframe (pressing 5 activates the animation and follows up the exiting (out of the warframe ) animation)

- I was invincible in transference mode, hp would reset back to 100 everytime it drops to 0

- My warframe body was nowhere to be found

- I was also not able to extract the mission (I had no control over the operator once reached the extraction point)

Edited by KCProject
aditional detail

We were on the energy reduction sortie today, and a kuva siphon spawned. We couldn't do it since the energy reduction applies to the operator too, making it impossible to void dash, but it's not why I'm here.
It's the kuva siphon. The braids on the siphon freaked out, and started to vacuum all over the place, making it really hard to see where the kuva cloud comes from (we couldn't collect the kuva, but it would be really confusing in a normal mission, where everything else works).

Spoiler

le54E90.jpg

Hello, I need some help with this problem I'm facing, so i just felt like replaying TWW and I'm now at the mountain pass,and when I'm at the part of the first decision, my tenno just......stops doing anything,and the game just continues like that, but the issue is; when that happens, the entire map goes dark,like i can't even see anything,making it impossible to advance, the real problem is that i can't quit no matter what i do, if i restart the game it instantly sends me back to the mountain pass, so i cant even quit or do anything else, please help me, DE!

http://imgur.com/kZhyIku (when the game just stops doing anything)

http://imgur.com/binfERd (when game continues)

http://imgur.com/uL5Xn6D (aftermath)

Please help me!! I can't do ANYTHING unless i complete the quest,which is impossible to do in this condition!

Edited by HakunaMatata36

Spoiler

I was stuck on my ship after the Transference overload, with Ordis telling me I am the source of the Transference energy.
When I got to the "Hold LCtrl for void mode," Ordis wouldn't say "Oh, there you are."

The solution was to unmute Ordis in Audio Settings.

Ran into a Mission bug during the golden maw section of the quest.

Spoiler

Everything works fine until the transference power is regained. After the howling at the door, they had broken through narration my operator just kind of freezes on screen. The wiki says that there is supposed to be a dialogue response here, I don't have that option. After a short wait the quest lets me continue but the next room is literally pitch black. As in I'm running around in the dark trying to navigate using my mini-map and running into walls and getting eaten by maws I can't see. It's very frustrating and I can't go back and play any other mission in the meantime because the mission auto-loads when I log in

Hi, I've run into an issue where my Kubrow will instantly die without a revive timer during Kuva extractions. Below is a .gif showing the health bars of my frame and Kubrow as the bug occurs.

https://gfycat.com/SnappyDismalGaur

I've not seen anyone report or experience this issue within the forums. The clip is still available if anyone would like it, but my Kubrow is not in view when this occurs. All I know is that he was getting attacked by something when it happened.

Hi!
I want to report three bugs:

1. Used Nova's Worm Hole at the extraction site. Jumped so high that I gotten to an invisible floor:

2. Two bugs during Orokin Derelioct Survival. My pherliac pod was endless and didn't disappear after 10 seconds. I think it really messed up spawning of the Infested. I was like: "Dude, where's my ancient?". In the second bug some of the Infested where standing still near a door and did nothing. As I hit 45 minute mark running through empty corridors I said to myself: "Aaahh, F*** it". And went to extraction. Got 19 mutagen samples, though:

1 hour ago, Rappolt said:
  Hide contents

I was stuck on my ship after the Transference overload, with Ordis telling me I am the source of the Transference energy.
When I got to the "Hold LCtrl for void mode," Ordis wouldn't say "Oh, there you are."

The solution was to unmute Ordis in Audio Settings.

Holy crap! It solved the issue with quest progression. DE, how does an audio slider prevent this specific trigger and audio playback? Should it not just mute Ordis instead? Can I safely slide Ordis sound level back to 0, after TWW quest completion with no fear of future issues?

I'm currently unable to get anywhere with the War Within after losing the transference to my Warframe. When I try to reach the navigation console, I get a succss/failure style screen but with no buttons and no way to proceed.

The only thing I can do is force close Warframe, which puts me back at the cut scene with the operator awakening. As cool a scene as it is after the 4th or 5th time of watching it, I'd really like to be able to skip it ;)

On 18/11/2016 at 0:17 PM, GuyInShinyArmour said:

Kuva cloud spawns in inaccessible area on Grineer asteroid tile.

Minimap for reference.

Inside this room, you can see the cloud trapped out in this inaccessible area. Use the minimap to figure out where I'm standing. I assume collision is present back there, but it warps you back to map if you try to go out there to get it.

Siphon position for reference. It has one braid left, pointing toward me.

Same happened to me in a public match:

Last braidof siphon, cloud of kuva got stuck somewhere in that room from the asteroid tileset. We figured it got stuck bc we could hear it.

OT:

-Kuva siphon progression stops.

Either at start of the mission(siphon spawns and nothing happens) or after couple braids get destroyed:here you either get the siphon spawning guardians(kinda an accidental exploit to farm orvius parts) or full stop( siphon just stands there, nothing happens)

- Unable to use melee after a guardian parries you

- Dunno if Jesters are supposed to look like kubrow chew toys in their size.

- Spawning at the beggining of the mission when joining late.(dunno if intended) Due to this the minimap marker is bugged and confusing.

During the Golden Maw section with the Grineer Queen's dialogue, the option to choose your response failed to trigger for the first question. 

During the battle against the Grineer Queen and her guardians, the Operator and warframe will occasionally turn invisible.

(Also a note: if you were playing blind like I was and take your pet along with you, it'll die for good if you have trouble defeating the queen since you won't be able to go back and 'stabilize' it.)