Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

On 12/18/2016 at 0:47 AM, kay9muncher said:

NEED HELP! getting a bug where i cant use transference after the tenshi betraying the queen cutscene

On 12/20/2016 at 7:29 PM, kay9muncher said:

Transference "Power not Unlocked" in TWW mission

Hide contents

I'm stuck at the cut scene where i return to save tenshi.  i previously had a the bug where i couldnt use tranference (ability 5) at all but it got fixed but now it says "Power not Unlocked" when i press 5. More waiting i guess. 

On 12/23/2016 at 10:51 PM, Bubbazden said:

Yessss that's exactly what happened last time I tried it! It's so relieving to see I'm not the only one! ;v; Also @kay9muncher I saw your previous comment and I would like to say that is exactly what my friend did the day before! I tried the reinstall of warframe just before to no avail, as expected with this kind of problem (worth a shot, though :<).

On 12/15/2016 at 0:16 AM, Bubbazden said:

@[DE]Danielle Hello! I would like to try again at telling you about a problem I as well as some other players have been having. I posted about a month ago on this thread here, but I don't think I saw any feedback on it. I still have the issue after many a hotfix and will be reinstalling the game tomorrow in a last ditch attempt to try to fix my issue. If you like, I can probably send you information that you need. Below I will restate my issue.

Reveal hidden contents

In the Queens' Chamber, after unlocking my Tenno powers in the mountain and having Teshin tell me to use my Transference ability to defeat the Kuva Guards, I press the key for it and nothing happens. I've tried everything, from changing the keybinds to changing the framerate. I really hope you guys can find a solution for the problem soon! I miss playing the game so much! :heartbroken:

On 11/28/2016 at 2:18 PM, Guru-Tata said:

12 days and I am still unable to play the game since starting the TWW quest. And no response to a service ticket I also started 12 days ago. 

I've been stuck at the queen battle and am unable to complete it. There is also no way out of the quest or any way to change the keyboard layout (for which there might be a problem). The keys/ powers  worked properly up to that point. But when I flip to user/ tenno mode, there is no power - or the powers are no longer working correctly. So I am unable to disarm and ko the mobs. When I alt-tab out to kill WF and reload - it starts again at the queen cut scene and starts the process all over again. When I ko four times - it also starts again at the queen cut scene.

I've had to customize the keyboard layout due to a partial disability (changed over a year ago when I first started playing), but even that option is no longer available on the escape menu I have access to (thinking that defaulting might help). The powers worked up to that points in the questline, but now only they're only working for a split second. then it's basically running around and avoiding a ko.

But whatever, perhaps its just a sign to move on. The game play and story lines are amazing though and I will miss it

On 11/22/2016 at 3:00 PM, Maligus said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Still trapped in TWW Queen's chamber due to not being able to use Transference ability. Likely something isnt flagged properly on the account not allowing it to be used in Warframe mode. *Note was bugged without having focus prior to this after completing Second Dream and not having any Focus schools unlocked for some reason. Now Forever trapped in Quest unable to play Warframe at all.

1c847c72c410de788211560e35320c8e.jpg

On 11/18/2016 at 7:03 PM, Sempi420 said:

I'm actually completely confused.

6 Hotfixes, and I've been glitched in the same spot in TWW quest (Kuva Guardians, transference doesn't work) and I've been unable to play Warframe for a week. I've posted multiple times about it, including a detailed explanation here, submitted a support ticket which got a response saying to post here and repeated advice which I tried and was ineffective (a response that took 6 days).

Other people have had a similar issue, but maybe their's got fixed in the last 2 hotfixes - but atm I'm confused and a bit angry with mine. Can't they just give us an option to back out of the TWW quest so people with my issue can just keep playing outside of TWW?

On 11/18/2016 at 9:27 PM, Sempi420 said:

Yeah that's the one. I'm assuming the game doesn't think we can use transference or something stupid. 

Guess we're screwed bro :P

On 11/18/2016 at 11:24 PM, Maligus said:

Before getting into TWW I had noticed that I was not rewarded with the selected (or any for that matter) Focus group when I completed Second Dream. Was able to use the transference on the worm at the one point in TWW but just like the others unable to use it to go from warframe to Operator in the kuva guardian fight.

For the other's experiencing this do you know if you had a focus group unlocked? Or were you also glitched like myself on top of that?

I only went back as far as page 41... I am only human.

These are all examples of the same game braking issue. Please address this.

• 2 weeks later...

Three times now I've had to log back into the game having been booted somehow, when the game tells me "network not responding" at the same point;

Spoiler

At the Mountain Pass section, I mess with the massive sculpture and then faint, the scene shows me with a bone sticking through my leg and then cuts to me 'remembering', two or three sentences form the queens, all the while it showing network is not responding, then I get booted to log in screen.

I log back in then it takes me back to the mountain pass for the slow walk and I'm in a loop. This is following roughly a week of "network not responding" (I have no idea why as it's never previously happened) causing me to lose void traces, mission rewards, relics and prime parts.

Edited by Jiggyprawn

Bug: Permanently stuck in the War Within quest for a week now, unable to progress.

Can't use transference in the mission The War Within, the part where you fight the Kuva Guardians and the Queen sequence. I keep getting the message power not unlocked. Every time I press the hotkey "5" to use transference it says "power not unlocked". I tried rebinding the key, setting everything back to default settings, using a controller, verifying and optimizing the game, reinstalling the game, different PC, and I'm still stuck in the throne room with the inability to use transference with the message in the bottom left corner "power not unlocked" despite the previous mountain sequence saying otherwise. 

Please help, because there's no way out of the quest, I can't abort or leave the quest every time I restart the game I load back in the throne room with the cut scenes again. I'm stuck and I can't even play the game anymore because of this. Some people in the forums bug section is still bugged for a month now.

Already submitted a ticket but still no response...

Thank you.

Same problem. I can't use transference in the queens room. It says "power not unlocked". I can't do anything else in the game since this quest loads right after i log in the game.

My guess is that transference requires you to have a power from the focus tree unlocked, even though it doesn't say anywhere that you need it. The reason we can use transference before the queens room is because those were not real transference activations. They were just mechanics of the quest, like just press a button to proceed. In the queens room is the first time in the quest that you are actually using transference and because we don't have the focus power we can't use transference. Focus and transference share the same key after all. It would be useful to know if the people having this bug unlocked the focus power. If this the problem then unlocking that power should be a requirement for this quest.

Sorry for terrible english, not my first language.

Edited by niobio3d

My request for support was answared!  [DE] Chris was able to help me by making the quest inactive and adding 50k focus point to my account so i could unlock the focus power. So, the Transference bug was really caused by not having focus power unlocked.

42 minutes ago, Bubbazden said:

@niobio3d wait so we can all play normally now? Is this...is this real? ;o;

Well, i don't think they have a solution to help everyone at once. Everyone with this problem will have to contact support and they will help you in the same way they helped me.

Edited by niobio3d

On 1/17/2017 at 5:51 PM, niobio3d said:

Well, i don't think they have a solution to help everyone at once. Everyone with this problem will have to contact support and they will help you in the same way they helped me.

gotcha! on it now! thank you so much! ;v;

• 3 weeks later...

I am on the part where ordis is trying to purge you... but the door wont open. I believe it is because the Map spawned in the wrong spot in the world... If my character is at the door then on the mini map I am off of the map... I haven't been able to play in over a day and all I got told to do was to post here... would be amazing if yall could get me out of the quest or something so that i can actually play the game

Hi I have 2 lex prime and all the parts for the Aklex prime but i cant build it. The foundry dont show the second lex prime on the Aklex Prime BP.

Ok i found out how to fix it   :D  No response required

Edited by DaveKK

• 1 month later...

Hello I'm Still having a problem completing this Mission at the Purge precept part. My operator loses her void Powers and then I get Stuck in the room. Ordis does Not start decompressing the ship. Causing me to get stuck in the Operator room with the door not openining. Ihave verified the download cache and nothing came up. I also reset all my keys to default.

• 1 month later...

Was told to post here from Warframe Support,

During The War Within when you return to your ship after being kicked out of your warframe and ordis tries to purge you, my operator is being spawned slightly off the map. Visually it looks like I'm exactly where I need to be but my minimap in the corner shows me as being off to the right. This means when I try to use the door out to the rest of the ship (before ordis begins his purge and during) it doesn't recognize me as being there and won't open, effectively trapping me in the operator room.

There is no way to abort the mission, so no matter how many times I relog I will be put back in that same spot. The only way to get out is to force quit, which I have tried a good dozen times but every time I restart I will be "outside the map" still. If I let my sentinel kill me, I will remain outside the map. Unstuck does not work. 

I have tried messing with vertical sync, windowed and fullscreen mode, resetting all of my settings to default (by noodling in the localfiles for warframe), uninstalling and reinstalling the game, verifying the game cache with steam, verifying and optimizing the cache with the warframe client. So far, nothing has worked.

Support has so far only told me to try verifying and optimizing the game cache, which is probably the least amount of help I've ever had and can't even be considered "resolved" because I detailed in my post that I had done both of those things. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game AGAIN (3rd time's the charm, right?) to no avail and am now verifying the game cache with steam for the 5th time.

I am getting desperate. Somebody please tell me there is a fix for this bug because DE obviously doesn't have one for me.

• 1 month later...

Guten Abend Leute,

seit letzten Samstag, 27.05.2017, habe ich aufgrund des eines Updates/Hotfix immer die Anzeige die hier auch geschildert wird, dass es ein Hardware Problem zwischen meiner Hardware und dem Warframe Programm gibt.....

http://www.warframe.com/de/hardwarefail

Ich habe alle Tipps gecheckt, aber nichts ist zutreffend.
Davor habe ich schon seit langer Zeit immer Waframe gezockt und niemals Probleme damit gehabt wie nun halt.......

Ich würde mich über Hilfe bzw einer baldigen Lösung dieses Problems freuen...

Vielen Dank und MfG, Biometh87

• 3 weeks later...

Syndicate Issue:

I have max reputation with Arbiters of Hexis and Cephalon Suda. Prior to reaching max reputation, I took the first title with New Loka. I began losing reputation with the New Loka as I did my Cephalon Suda missions. I was at neutral (0 points) with Steel Meridian, therefore I decided to take the first title with Steel Meridian as well. I am now hated by the New Loka (even though I have their first title, and clicking initiate prompts me to upgrade to the next title) and my Steel Meridian title sits at neutral (0 points, and I receive no missions from them in order to change this standing). I am not sure if this was intended, but I was not able to find anything relating to the matter. Sorry if this has already been answered or this is posted in the wrong section.