Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

TWW - Unplayable and mission skipping

Hennils

I started the quest on LUA (public) then quitted as I wanted to play solo, however before doing so I crashed to desktop and sent a report but I didn't record WAR- ref.

I tried again to play the LUA mission only to be finding myself on Jupiter, so I quitted once again closed WF and reloaded and now I'm on the Archwing mission. It seems I can skip through the entire missions simply by quitting and reloading them, making it unplayable. I would like to request that my progress on TWW to be reset once a fix has been rolled out as I cannot play this quest without missing any narrative/spoilers. I have sent a support ticket too. 

Has anybody else these have this specific glitch?

Other Tenno with same/similar issue ;

Edited by Man_In_Suitcase
clarification. Added similar progression issues.

Same for my husband. We started together but then we realised only one of us is getting the transmissions from Lotus and Operator (it's something that needs to be fixed too, it effectively prevents teamplay on quests and it's not the first time it happened) so we abandoned the mission to play it separately. I was fine but my husband crashed and upon logging in he was already on the second mission.

3 minutes ago, TheBreeze said:

Just hope we don't have to wait until Monday for a fix.

Indeed, the the wait within has been palpable for us all, luckily I'm busy for the next couple for days. I'll update my OP with any other relevant threads in the meantime.

Edited by Man_In_Suitcase

Spoiler

happened to me as well, went to do the quest and spawned in, got the lotus transmission but when I went to teshin he didnt give any cutscene or anything, just stood there and went to the marker on the map, nothing happened. aborted out and game crashed, then it skipped to the 2nd mission. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=798198278

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=798198857

TLDR: i encountered the quest/mission not progressing probably and had to alt f4, this put in a part after the quest mission.  

more details of bug (yes there are lots of spoilers in this):

Spoiler

i was in the queens chamber with Teshin and i (we?) were taking down the Twin Queens, after i took out a couple braids another big guy appeared, i dealt with him by stunning him then dashing and firing  my laser at him. 

however when i went to go and hit the braids again they weren't taking damage (no damage numbers) and after awhile not more of those big dudes spawned and Teshin said nothing to me (hit him a couple times, nothing changed) tried firing my laser at the shield directly and (as sort of expected, nothing happened 

this made we go...welp its bugged so i tried to restart/exit and there was no such thing, this forced me to Alt F4 and upon reopening the game i was placed in the "return to the mountain pass" 

I couldn't use my beam/blast during the return to the mountaintop, so I closed the game (this was at the sealed door with a little Orokin mound next to it, which I assume needed to be hit by the beam). The invisibility / dash worked fine however, and energy replenished normally. I closed the game thinking this would fix the problem. When I relogged I was back in the Orbiter, and the quest was listed as complete.  

Rewards and message were received normally.  

(btw, great quest! hope you guys do okay with the bugs, because the quest was awesome)

Edited by _just1ce

Same problem here, tried to do the first part with a squad, we found Teshin just standing there and the objective marker didnt brought us to anything.

Left the mission so I could go solo, Lotus said 'we have to find Teshin', the game crashed, the crash report crashed and when I got back the game skipped me to the second mission.

Hi, I started TWW and in the first mission in Lua I had to abort because a graphics glitch.
Back in the Liset the game crashed.

When I try the mission again it was already completed and now I have to play the second mission.

¿What happened? ¿How can I play the first mission?

Edited by mvaldess
typo

Same thing, my friends and I were looking forward to playing just the three of us, so we joined the mission and realized some random had just joined our squad, so we quit the mission and went back to our lisets, after which I crashed, then I went back and tried to do the mission and it had already skipped to the second mission. I need help, I don't even know what is going on. Can anyone from DE at least restart the mission for us?

Edit: Just submitted a ticket to warframe support, I'll keep you guys posted.

Edited by GarnetSan

So, I started the war within and haven't completed a single mission. Yet I'm on the third mission on it already.

I went into the quest not knowing what to expect so I restarted it with the loadout I wanted and this time I get a lovely Glitch.

Spoiler

C633EA1A5F359412ECE73540A2BA80A621A9E96F

So I abort the mission and Warframe crashes. I relaunch, sign-in and want to do the mission and find I'm on the next mission.. I decide to start it and abort to see what happens and it advances to the next mission which is completely blank. 

Spoiler

112119ADDB14E3E2FD2BB8F6D3AA86D6DBE680B0

Is it at all possible that I can have the quest reset so I can actually do the entire quest? I'd also like to say that I really enjoy the game!

So I just started the war within and got to the reservoir way point in the first mission but nothing happened and the quest didn't seem to have triggered correctly. so I aborted the mission only to have the game crashed, when re-entering the game to continue it told me that I had completed a section or the quest even though I haven't. Is there any way to restart the quest so that I can experience it properly or do I just have to google a video to find out what happened?

I submitted a ticket 11 hours ago but still no reply. I'd appreciate if they'd at least acknowledge this issue and say if there's a fix on the way, because if there isn't I'll just go ahead and watch a video for the mission I missed and continue on, but it's just not the way it's supposed to be.

Last night, after the new update, I was playing the War Within quest. I managed to get to the cutscene where the operator (after he/she learns the new abilities) tells Ordis that they're going to go save/get back their lost warframe from the queens. My game then proceeded to crash, and because it was late, I went to bed. This morning, when I logged on, my warframe was back and I recieved the quest rewards from Teshin (the new staff weapon, bp, etc.), and I feel like I missed a huge part of the quest. Is there some way you can reset my account so I haven't completed the quest, or can I replay it like the Second Dream?

Also, after all of this, Ordis says something like "Now you can help me clean off the infested stuff from the door" (I'm not sure exactly), but I'm not able to do so, and if I have to activate something to do that, I don't know where that would be. This may or may not relate to me not being able to finish the quest properly.

Any help on this subject would be very much appreciated. Thank you.