Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TWW - Unplayable and mission skipping

Hennils

I've started to do the new quest together with a friend and since her got some hard errors (Something involving gear-menu and not being able to move their warframe afterwards. He will probably make a different thread about that later.) I aborted the second mission of the quest, causing me to apparently skip this mission. At this point the quest still pointed me to the same node, but without the "Track Teshin" title, and Lotus was saying her text-lines for the next part.
As we were going into the same mission again, since he was still able to select it, the same problem appeared for him and we aborted again. Lotus saying her same text as before (which shouldn't be the case), but this time the quest also pointed me to the next mission "Pursue Teshin into the asteroid field."

At the current point they restarted their client, and although they still had "Track Teshin" as their previous objective, now they are suddenly at "Pursue..." as well, even though none of us had actually completed the previous mission.

So right now we have skipped a part of the quest and are probably going to continue solo, hoping that will not cause as many bugs and that we will be able to replay that part in the future.

Started the quest, first mission.

Nothing happened/spawned. Host migration happened, and then I crashed. 

I restarted and then suddenly I was on the 2nd mission. When I realised this, I quit. And now I can't start any more missions

Edit:
I restarted and have now skipped the 2nd mission as well. 

2nd Edit:
I finished the quest, and didn't receive blueprints for quest exclusive weapons Orvius & Broken Staff

3rd Edit: 
19.0.2 update fixed the mission rewards atleast.

Edited by SpaceAU

On the final mission of TWW,

Spoiler

When you return to the mountaintop to speak to Teshin, I was unable to bypass the door. The keybinds for my tenno powers were apparently bugged. According to a friend, you need to use your tenno powers on the door. I was forced to quit the game in order to progress the mission.

Except the mission automatically completed.

No conversation with teshin, and if there were any reveals or cutscenes I didn't get to see any of them.

Any way to reset the quest so I can actually experience it?

After returning to the ship and being prompted to use Tenno powers I ran into a game crash after trying to activate transference with my still missing Warframe.

After loading the game back up my Warframe is back, it starts me on a mission to return to the mountain pass with no indication why and I appear to have the staff the Grineer Queen had with no explanation of how

Edited by TheBlackBishop

Trying to type this while crying my eyes out.

I encountered an error post saving Teshin. Went back to Hoth and got to the place with the Ayatan sculpture. It would not open the door on the higher ledge for me, no matter what I did. I decided to Alt+F4 and try again. Upon logging in, I received an inbox messages with the quest rewards -- and I never even completed the quest!!

This is completely unfair and heartbreaking, especially after all of the waiting that I did and everything. Yes, that sounds selfish as hell, but I didn't wait all of this time to not even be able to find out what happens in the quest. 

If there is such a thing as a quest reset, I need it, because I never even finished it. 

Started the quest was on public instead of solo (i like to play the quest on solo)

i quit the lobby, game crashed

After restart , start the quest from alert system but mission was a diffent mission not on lua

I quit it

Now if I look at the codex I see that I have two completed missions but i never played it

how can fix it ?

i have the same problem , i start the war within, after i leaved my ship , chepalon simaris contact me telling that there was a enemy to scan...

I have not received any message from lotus about the mission , so i explored the map until i get to the waypoint, but no cutscene , nothing ,

Now i see the lua mission completed and when i join the jupiter one (from the alert system ) i can't do nothing...

Hi. 

I was on the part when we get back into our warframe and start fighting the kura guards, my melee bugged and I was unable to use it and nothing worked against the guard. 

I Alt+F4'd and when I relogged in, it seems that the game considered I did complete this part of the quest. I had to go back to the mountain and there was this staff in the back of my operator, I don't know why it's there and I don't know what to do... 

I know I should probably haven't Alt F4'd in the first place but now I don't know if  I missed a very important part of the quest :( 

Hello,I downloaded TWW after hotfix. Whan i started first mission of the quest game crashed. When i relogged Lua mission was done. Please fix this, im stuck now becouse i dont want to lose any more content and its very frustrating. Like wtf, its not that you havent got time to make your most important thing right now to work!

Really? Game crashed as soon as I entered to the mission, and it is "complete" somehow now? Instead of asking me to go to Lua, and investigate whatever it is over there, I'm asked to Track ??? on Jupiter...

You know, for a "cinematic quest" or whatever you are calling it, having such a bug to "skip" every bit and piece of dialogue without ever hearing it is a great thing. Just great.

Edited by lyravega

same here.  Was unable to "destroy the red braids" in the queen battle, and ALT-F4'd after Tenshin told me to destroy them for the 400th time.  launching the game triggered the quest completion dialog.  Now i'm stuck on the planet, looking at a panel i can't touch, and a door that won't open... and when i ALT-F4 this, it loads straight back in here every time.

in short... same.

EDIT: Seems i was mistaken.  Somehow my primary fire key was rest to default, hence i couldn't use void beam.  Have completed the quest now.

Edited by Shaman2001

while on the 3rd mission, after archwing, after exiting the ship and right on the part where you have to dodge the robot that goes underground (the one that does a trail of bones). i had to log out due to i was at work and had to leave. there was no option to quit when i pressed "Esc". so i had to Alt-f4. now i came back and im already out of that cave. i would really like to redo somehow due to that part was amazing, so hard and so much fun, reminded me of dark souls 3. so if theres a way to redo this i would very much appreciate it.

Sincerely,

SkunkHunt42

I stucked after killing the Queen, where I supposed to go back to the ship. Just after the Queens room there is a small room with some crates And on the left side there is a door with a Green symbol.. that door doesnt open. What am I supposed to do to open?

Edited by ImagoMortis

also, in the same part, my operator seems to have gotten super powers, invisivility, bullet jump, some sort of kinetic punch. i missed how i got that, and after i fell of a cliff and respawned i could no longer jump pressing the space bar. very strange. dont wanna alt f4 again, hahaha.