Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within Bug [Spoliers]

CrBaKazuya

5 hours ago, Matine said:

I cant get out, tried closing and reopening Warframe and as soon as I log in I'm still stuck in the broken purge room.

In your graphics options, set your refresh rate to 60Hz and enable V-Sync. That should fix it

4 hours ago, NatanThunderstruck said:

Ive the same problem as many of you.
In the purge scene when ordis says "I'm going to decompress the ship now." the usual gas/smoke cloud at the door doesnt appear and the door doesnt open. Also I dont have any quest mark on the map.

This bug is the worst couse you cant just stop the quest and go on with warframe. Instead you always spawn in this room with no solution to get out.

I would be happy if this bug can be fixed soon couse it is impossible to play the game while it is active.

Same as above.

9 hours ago, ARHYST said:

I cant use focus as before since i finished TWW. When i click 5, i release my operator, but cant activate focus (when its full). What should i do? This makes focus power usless.

They really should explain this better, or have another keybind, but basically the way it works now is if you press 5, you release your operator, and to use the old Focus method you HOLD 5 then release. It's a bit clunky, honestly, and I would rather see these functions bound to separate keys.

On 11/12/2016 at 9:48 AM, Draxenfeuer said:

i have another bug.

1) if i load into the first mission with another player then Teshin is there but there are no other enemies and am unable to interact with teshin - he just stands there brandishing his sword and doing nothing else.

2) if i try to do the mission solo then enemies are spawned from almost right at the beginning but there is no Teshin instead.

i have tried to do the first mission 8 times now and had the same result each time and i am hearing of others getting the same problem.

I have the second issue same as you been trying all weekend 

My issue is with the WHOLE update, I get missions that blackout, you can hear and die but can't see cause the screens black, luckily the menu works so you can abort. Another problem been seeing and hearing about is random gunfire. your running along and your weapon fires, sometimes once, sometimes like its on auto fire. Been seeing a lot of mobs that are glitching out too, standing in place spinning, dead and body standing doesn't go away, getting stuck under stairs or falling through objects.

Whatever this update did it was not checked out well enough ahead of time. Way to many problems for the little bit of pleasure it has brought to a very few people

On 2016. 11. 12. at 8:10 AM, MouseSoul said:

My bug is pretty bad, after you get the powers, and reappear on the ship, after using 5, i can't advance nor can I do anything else, i restarted my computer, modum, and the game twice, I load in, I continue where I left off, it kicks me, by saying warframe bug report coming up saying it crashed, report the issue.

I feel your pain bro :'(

1 hour ago, XxClaudxX said:

I present the problem that once I am back in the ship and I test the skills of the operator, once it is requested to press "5" to start the transfer the screen goes blank and does not progress at all.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Yep i got that problem too :(

First mission, played with a friend, he didnt get the voice lines so he left to solo it, but then I immediatly got a mission failed screen, got kicked out, but then the quest counted it as a succes and moved me on. Had to watch someone else run through it on youtube to know what was going on.

Mission 2 fine. Pleasant surprise there.

On mission 3 when you land, it landed me in a space underneath the landing pad from which the only escape was to abort the mission. Gonna redo it some other time, done for, for now.

This is just F****** ridiculous. I had a heck of a time getting to the fortress because the laser bits glitched the beejeesus out of my graphics and made the mission near impossible only to be stuck at the purge precept. I've tried all the recommended graphics tweaks and nothing. it works half the time and even then its still glitched enough that it cannot be completed within the 45 second time limit... I'm literally 1-3 seconds short because the game doesn't register my character moving fast enough. The cherry on the cake you ask? I'm stuck... TOTALLY F****** STUCK! I can't leave the mission or do anything whatsoever. warframe is officially useless to me. Great Job DE at making us wait so long for an update... an update that broke the game. 

I started playing the war within quest from 19.0.1.

I get up to the part where Ordis mentions to clean the infested door, I try to use my tenno powers, nothing happens? Since I haven't spoiled the quest I just head to navigation to the next part of the quest where I return to the mountain pass the second time.

I spawn in my warframe, then my tenno exits it, I head up the mountain pass to the door where teshin locked me in earlier in the quest, I have no tenno powers? and no means to open the door.

I assume the quest is bugged so I alt+f4 and restart my game.

I am presented with quest complete and my rewards sent to the inbox.

ARGH i'm soo confused, cos I don't even know what these new items do? 
How much of the quest did I miss? 
And I should be able to access sorties right? Because thats not working for me

Turn around and go outside, then walk off of a cliff. No joke this sort of resets your character and gives you your powers back. Worked for me.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:10 PM, hellodownthere said:

ive found a bug where nothing happens when i press 5 when im out of the seat (after you show Ordis the Void powers) it's really frustrating since i cant play at all. i set all my keybindings to default to see if it was a problem with my keybindings but it's not and now i can't play warframe anymore please help.

I got the same problem and now they just say press "" after a patch...waiting for another patch now and I hope I don't lose a login...or more O.O HELP

oh I found a solution just for example enter 6 at the activate power tab in keyboard options, allas it is not worth it the point afther that is the most hellish thing ever and I got a plat on demon souls and that was easy but this....plentyfold more difficult I quit warframe and byby pc and hello playstation XD I cant deal with this anymore I have never gone true something more aggravating and brocken than this in my over 1000 completed games. Signing out for good.

10 hours ago, kOxi_ said:

Stuck in purge room anyone found fix yet?  ²

So I'll repost for the umpteenth time

Go to your graphics options, and lower your refresh rate to 60Hz, then enable V-Sync. After that, restart the game, and Ordis should utter a line he hasn't said previously, then the door will open.