Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion system

Myscho

Question

6 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Myscho said:

RjEH7R2.jpg

That Construction status circle depends on if i help Grineer or Corpus ??

The way I understand it, it is based on how the invasion ends. If the Corpus wins, the tile in question is owned by the corpus and the clock for "Razorback Armada" starts ticking down. If the Grineer win instead, the Fomorian clock ticks down instead. What you chose matters less then what the community as a whole picks.

20 hours ago, The_Madman_of_Chaos said:

The way I understand it, it is based on how the invasion ends. If the Corpus wins, the tile in question is owned by the corpus and the clock for "Razorback Armada" starts ticking down. If the Grineer win instead, the Fomorian clock ticks down instead. What you chose matters less then what the community as a whole picks.

I think it's more of a meter than a clock. It's certainly going to take more than one successful invasion to trigger...

17 minutes ago, SanguineSavant said:

So is the countdown/construction an event like invasions that occur for the entire community or do players get their own individual countdown that's registered when they participate in an invasion?

I'm expecting it to show up as a tac alert sized weekend event for everybody, just like past Fomorian visits.