Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place To Get Ayatan Sculpture?

(PSN)slayerserenity

Question

16 answers to this question

From all I've witnessed, Syndicate missions seem to spawn them more alongside alerts in general. I never really found a specific node that would generate sculptures more.

Whenever I did go sculpture farming I focused on using my Scanner to highlight anything in the room with any item map mod.

(Such as Animal Instinct) .

Edited by zaxiade

14 hours ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

Does the sculpture show up on the radar when your using the mods like Animal Instinct?

No Ayatan Sculpture show up on radar just Ayatan star. I play random missions and fissures missions and syndicates missions and take my time searching for the Sculpture but never seem to find them.

15 hours ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

Does the sculpture show up on the radar when your using the mods like Animal Instinct?

They do show up on radar, but the symbol is the same as the usual symbol for containers and medallions.  You can always whip out your codex scanner and look around.  The sculptures can be scanned for the codex.

OP, I had really good luck with Syndicate missions, alerts, and invasions.  If you're hunting for medallions in syndicate mission or looking for caches in sabotages, you might as well look for sculptures.  I have to say that today I was doing regular extermination mission on Sedna, and out of the six runs I completed, I managed to find two statues so they do spawn on regular missions.

Can confirm that Syndicate missions are the way to go. You're already running around looking in every corner of the map anyway.

I complete at least 5 Syndicate missions every day (all 9 if I have the time), and I'm sitting at 42 sculptures right now. Not a lot, considering how many Syndicate missions I've completed, but all of them were obtained without actively looking for them. I personally can't be bothered with Maroo's when regular missions give them.

You'll want to get an Ignis or Telos Boltace (my Telos is basically my investment that's paid off), and preferably, a Sentinel with Vacuum. If possible, also get both Animal Instinct and Thief's Wit. With all these, you can easily tell where every item is, even the next tile over. Sometimes, you can even ignore certain tiles since no items show up in that area of the minimap. Then it's just a matter of destroying and picking up everything until only medallions and sculptures remain.

On a side note, Survival Alerts are also a good way to get them. You have 10 mins with nothing much else to do, so go look for sculptures.

Edited by thsscapi

As others said, i also hunt them in syndicate missions. However, my method is different (and faster imo):

Instead of using the codex scanner, I equip my ignis modded for max range (sinister reach, firestorm and heavy caliber). It kills stuff until lvl35 (even more after TWW) but more importantly it breaks all containers in a surprisingly long range.

I use max loot radar in syndicate missions, and watch the minimap more than the actual screen. Enemies die anyway, so I aim towards the container marks on the map. If they don't disappear, i bullet jump near/over them, so my vacuum sentinel picks up resources and other stuff.

What my sentinel doesn't pick up, is either a syndicate medallion or an ayatan sculpture. With this method you can clear entire tiles in seconds without paying much attention.