Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] TWW Mod unable to finish (4 Caches)

Ianthasys

I re-rolled my Riven Mod for my Zarr, and I got a new one that wants me to get 4 caches in a single mission without triggering alarms. How am I supposed to do this when there are a max of 3 resource caches in the sabotage missions, and every time you complete the sabotage the alarms trigger automatically. It took me 3 hours just to get the 900 kuva to reroll the thing. Do I just have to sell the mod that I maxed out for endo and hope that I get a new one for the same weapon in a sortie that'll probably not drop a riven mod?

1 minute ago, austinC824 said:

I re-rolled my Riven Mod for my Zarr, and I got a new one that wants me to get 4 caches in a single mission without triggering alarms. How am I supposed to do this when there are a max of 3 resource caches in the sabotage missions, and every time you complete the sabotage the alarms trigger automatically. It took me 3 hours just to get the 900 kuva to reroll the thing. Do I just have to sell the mod that I maxed out for endo and hope that I get a new one for the same weapon in a sortie that'll probably not drop a riven mod?

You do know that caches are not limited to VOID, don't you? With Max Duration LOKI you should be able to run 200 missions without letting anyone hit a single bloody alarm. HIVE sabotage (no alarm mechanic-though all infested starts swarming once seen so still get to figure that out), reactor sabotage missions & sealab-uranus sabotage missions.

BTW didnt get time to look for the thing so I'd like to know how do you get those KUBA things which is required for crating the weapons.

Just now, AhmadIvu said:

You do know that caches are not limited to VOID, don't you? With Max Duration LOKI you should be able to run 200 missions without letting anyone hit a single bloody alarm. HIVE sabotage (no alarm mechanic-though all infested starts swarming once seen so still get to figure that out), reactor sabotage missions & sealab-uranus sabotage missions.

BTW didnt get time to look for the thing so I'd like to know how do you get those KUBA things which is required for crating the weapons.

The problem isn't the alarms, I was running sabotages on venus for them. The mod wants me to get FOUR of them in one mission, when you can only get THREE of them in one mission

2 minutes ago, austinC824 said:

The problem isn't the alarms, I was running sabotages on venus for them. The mod wants me to get FOUR of them in one mission, when you can only get THREE of them in one mission

I have the same mod man and its not limited to one mission and that's why I've said with max-dura LOKI (preferably) you can complete 200 missions whereas you just need 2 man, just 2 missions.

2 minutes ago, AhmadIvu said:

I have the same mod man and its not limited to one mission and that's why I've said with max-dura LOKI (preferably) you can complete 200 missions whereas you just need 2 man, just 2 missions.

really? so you just need to do 2 missions without alarms in either? can you tell me how you did it? (I know loki, but which mission, and how did you do the sabo?)

5 minutes ago, Pythadragon said:

Just a tip - you can abort mission midway through and keep your progress (unless the mod specifies "in one mission"). You can literally run 4 missions in a row, finding one cache in each without an alarm and fulfill the challenge.

really? I did not know this, will remember that.

47 minutes ago, austinC824 said:

I thought this too, does it SPECIFICALLY say on the mod it's in one mission? Post an image. 

1 hour ago, austinC824 said:

really? so you just need to do 2 missions without alarms in either? can you tell me how you did it? (I know loki, but which mission, and how did you do the sabo?)

Oye mate, the default mechanic this game offers is only 3 rare supply caches to be available in one mission, so how in the earth you are worried about finding FOUR :O in one mission! I already told you, infested HIVE missions don't have any alarms so far I can remember so that'd be the way of doing it and besides Uranus Sabotage missions are pretty helpful as the tileset design doesn't reveal your accidental visibility that much (you know what I mean right?).

Unfortunately I'm at office right now so cant share the screenshot. There is no 'one mission' limited specification on the mod so chill and try sabotage missions in the origin system. And by 2 missions I tried to mean that there will 6 caches available in 2 missions and you need to find 4 caches so you need at least 2 to complete the objective for the mod.

Edited by AhmadIvu