Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers]: So what really happened in the end

SineSole

4 hours ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

Therefore, it also may have been the basis of the tech applied to Ordan to transform the Dax warrior into Ordis, the mad Cephalon.

No, Ordan was not a Dax. Remember what Teshin said? "Dax cannot raise steel against the Orokin..." and from the fragment "They called us 'mercenaries'..."

The Queens are Orokin, which doesn't determine their body, but their way of life. They continually change into new bodies as their old ones age. So they can clone a new queen. They can clone as many queens as they want, as long as they still have their Special Orokin Juice. Which they probably don't, because you stole it. So the old-bodied queen is dead or dying now and the new-bodied one's time is finite. In the case that you killed the old queen, the new queen might have cloned a replacement, who hasn't yet changed bodies, or needed to. So in that case we'd have a young queen and a baby queen who isn't even Orokin yet.

5 hours ago, Noctah said:

Ordan was Dax? I haven't unlocked all the fragments, but I remember him saying that he killed many Dax, and that "we were mercenaries", and then there's the Bone Plug thing that Teshin doesn't seem to have...

But the Red Vial, Immortality, Transference, Warframes and the Void, it's definitely linked.

I went back to the wiki. I mis-remembered the Dax part.