Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starting The War Within sometime in next 12 months - LUA Drift MODs

Smith2k

Sad to see junction requirement for LUA 3 Drift MODs that needs to be done for The War Within quest start... Will not happen for me soon I'm sure. Drift MOD puzzles are unintuitive, weird and demand too much from clumsy old me (in my opinion ofc., hope its good for others), personally, doing puzzles like that in a shooter is really misplaced - this is not Morrowind. PUGs for that place are horrible because it's mostly ppl like myself - no clue and lost in general. I really would like to see that requirement altered to something like scan 100 plants or something doable without waaaaaaaaay to much stress. I'd also like to point out that I've unlocked/cleared all planets than got blocked/degraded by your new junction system - forcing me to redo old content. Doing old stuff by choice is ok but imposing it on players, hmmm... Again my skill is not up to this and I would like to play the game (sorties are blocked for me till I do this horrendeous task), if not I'll just have to find other Steam stuff to have fun with. Just an opinion of a bad to mediocre player - me.

They are not puzzles. More like obstacle courses. One is just fill 4 energy orbs with energy within a time limit (Easiest one of them all). Another is a parkour/bullet-jumping challenge to avoid some beams (Just rush through it, fastest one of them all). The endurance can be soloed on a tanky frame with diamond skin and spamming health/shield pads (I have seen people use AoE to damage the lasers but it didn't work for me). The organ one can be cheesed with any frames that can fly like Titania or Wukong. Bring a speed Volt with a Rapid Resilience and some knockdown recovery/avoidance for the speed test for an easy time if it is being annoying. One of them is just the second dream vacuum cleaner eye test over again (You have already beaten that).

There's only 1 that require a team and is as such by default the hardest of them all.

Check out the wiki for information about them.

Edited by Golmihr

I thought, that it would be a problem, but when i actually got to it, i finished them in just 3 runs of Crossfire/exterminate, so i finished it before i even killed 10 sentients.

There are, usually, at least 2 rooms, and some of them are really easy. Just google for a video about them to recognise the rooms, and to know, what to do.

Stealth, Endurance (Valkyr+health restores), Cunning, and Power are super easy.

On 11/13/2016 at 6:34 AM, Smith2k said:

Sad to see junction requirement for LUA 3 Drift MODs that needs to be done for The War Within quest start... Will not happen for me soon I'm sure. Drift MOD puzzles are unintuitive, weird and demand too much from clumsy old me (in my opinion ofc., hope its good for others), personally, doing puzzles like that in a shooter is really misplaced - this is not Morrowind. PUGs for that place are horrible because it's mostly ppl like myself - no clue and lost in general. I really would like to see that requirement altered to something like scan 100 plants or something doable without waaaaaaaaay to much stress. I'd also like to point out that I've unlocked/cleared all planets than got blocked/degraded by your new junction system - forcing me to redo old content. Doing old stuff by choice is ok but imposing it on players, hmmm... Again my skill is not up to this and I would like to play the game (sorties are blocked for me till I do this horrendeous task), if not I'll just have to find other Steam stuff to have fun with. Just an opinion of a bad to mediocre player - me.

uh, it's a parkour game too... so they do fit quite well. If you skill isn't up to Lua levels then perhaps Senda is too high a place for you to go, there plenty of quests in WF some are locked behind higher skill areas as they are higher skill quests. not every player will do TWW the week they start playing and that's fine. Locking behind the Sedna junction just gives you a benchmark for where you should be before starting the quest.