Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how can i do this?(spoiler)

xXtiggyXx

Question

im trying to get the new riven mod unlocked since 6 hours straight but still no suceess. has anyone any tips how to unlock this thing?

( Synthesize a Simarus target without using traps or abilities, with a Hobbled Dragon key equiped, without taking damage)

14 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, xXtiggyXx said:

im trying to get the new riven mod unlocked since 6 hours straight but still no suceess. has anyone any tips how to unlock this thing?

( Synthesize a Simarus target without using traps or abilities, with a Hobbled Dragon key equiped, without taking damage)

First thing that came to my mind after reading the challenge was "God help you". 

Anyways.....did you try Djinn/Huras/Kavat with Swipe ?

2 minutes ago, --Q--Shockwave said:

First thing that came to my mind after reading the challenge was "God help you". 

Anyways.....did you try Djinn/Huras/Kavat with Swipe ?

jeah i did still no sucess with it maybe im just to stupid lol

1 minute ago, Gelkor said:

Use prowl on ivara, it doesn't count against you.

hmm seems like i need to farm ivara then thanks for the information ^^

I would try with either Loki/Ivara or... Limbo (never synthesized a target with Limbo, so don't quote me on that).

EDIT: without using abilities... I guess it's about using abilities on the target, not on ourselves. If not, I would say it's nearly impossible to do and should be changed.

Edited by GLTHX

12 minutes ago, GLTHX said:

I would try with either Loki/Ivara or... Limbo (never synthesized a target with Limbo, so don't quote me on that).

EDIT: without using abilities... I guess it's about using abilities on the target, not on ourselves. If not, I would say it's nearly impossible to do and should be changed.

well the riven mod quest failed multiple times without me geting any damage ( after activating stealth on loki ) hell im lucky to get this quest >.>

Edited by xXtiggyXx

6 minutes ago, xXtiggyXx said:

well the mission failed multiple times without me geting any damage ( after activating stealth on loki ) hell im lucky to get this quest >.>

How did the mission fail? Not meeting the requirements of the Riven mod doesn't fail the mission. First time I did it I forgot my Hobbled key and it just didn't give me anything, mission didn't fail though, what mission are you using?

Were you using Exterminates and ignoring enemies? Because Exterminate fails you after a few minutes of not killing.

Edited by Gelkor

2 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

How did the mission fail? Not meeting the requirements of the Riven mod doesn't fail the mission. First time I did it I forgot my Hobbled key and it just didn't give me anything, mission didn't fail though, what mission are you using?

the mision itself did not fail but the sidequest sry my english is horible

40 minutes ago, xXtiggyXx said:

the mision itself did not fail but the sidequest sry my english is horible

Equip enemy radar and enemy detection aura to see where enemies are. Pick an extermination mission, stealth kill all enemies without using any abilitites. use scanner before entering rooms to see if simarus target is there. When you find the target scan it before it notices you. Recommended weapon is redeemer, that way you dont have switch scanner in and out for range stealth kills.

Edited by MadGrekon

If it doesn't specify "alone", then it should be easy enough. 

Take 2 people with you - One using a warframe than can stun the target (I find Trinity's Well of Life is the best power for this, since it holds the target perfectly still and makes it tank more damage), and one as a Nezha with the Safeguard augment. You wouldn't use abilities or take damage, but you'd get the mod unlocked.