Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery 8 to 9 Impossible

ShAdOwFb

Hello!
Try the Mastery test 8 to 9, it's practically impossible. 

Enemies identify you behind the walls, you get identified when they can't possibly see you and in the most strangest positions ever.

It's glitched, and bugged as hell, because sometimes the respawn is in front of the enemies and you'll have no more chances.

And when you miss the first opportunity of completing it, it's impossible either to complete. 

One week and 7 hours of tries and training, and still nothing accomplished.

I'm feeling fooled, mocked, teased and ridiculed.

5 minutes ago, ShAdOwFb said:

This test is about speed, not patience.

The test is not about speed. Rushing gets you caught, as with ANY stealth. Sit on top of pillars and track your enemies from above. As mentioned before, enemy radar helps quite a lot for keeping track of whether or not enemies have LoS on you. 

Another suggestion would be to take a weapon like the Redeemer or Glaive with you. This allows you to kill enemies from far away, and are silent so you don't alert enemies when you get kills. 

But it's easy if you are willing to wait for an opportunity. It's not about speed, it's about knowing how enemies move, and how to properly be stealthy in a game that stealth is usually irrelevant in. Patience is a big part of that. 

Yeah.. unless there's a timer don't worry about speed here. Time is what makes semi-alerted enemies return to their un-alerted state, so hang out where you can't be seen until they their semi-alerted state wears off, whether that's on top of a pillar or eliminating other un-alerted enemies from a safe distance/location.

Edited by AXCrusnik

14 hours ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

The test is not about speed. Rushing gets you caught, as with ANY stealth. Sit on top of pillars and track your enemies from above. As mentioned before, enemy radar helps quite a lot for keeping track of whether or not enemies have LoS on you. 

Another suggestion would be to take a weapon like the Redeemer or Glaive with you. This allows you to kill enemies from far away, and are silent so you don't alert enemies when you get kills. 

But it's easy if you are willing to wait for an opportunity. It's not about speed, it's about knowing how enemies move, and how to properly be stealthy in a game that stealth is usually irrelevant in. Patience is a big part of that. 

Look This.

And tell me again that speed is not important. I actually managed to do in training the same route and kills that this guy does, and I completed it. But only two times, in so many tries I lost the count.

As I said before, Warframe abilities and mods DOESN'T work in this test, so I can't rely on Enemy Radar. The only way I found this test pretty easy is with the Redeemer, that I'm actually building for stopping this nightmare.

I'll try the pillars, but I think this test is so much glitched that the enemies will see me even if I'm on the pillars.

21 hours ago, NecromancerX69 said:

I can also recomend you getting the rakta dagger since it takes time for the enemies to notice you (that doesnt mean to charge them head on). Also try getting a mod on your warframe that can mark the enemies on your minimap.

... really?

Syndicate Melee weapons are MR12 locked. He's posting about difficulties passing the MR9 test.

That said, I've seen some other reports of this and it's likely the changes to stealth from U19 causing this to happen. Best thing to do is actually try it again (in practice mode) and carefully note the things that shouldn't be happening, and make a bug report in addition to feedback.