Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Does any know how to complete this

Milkyway_Murder

Question

Can some help me figure out a good way to complete this riven mod Challenge . I've tried going loki with covert lethality but the enemies are just always too clumped up to deal with them. I've also tried just waiting them out but I still have the problems with the nullifiers and masters because the dogs and cats always linger two inches away from them that its impossible to not get detected by them and the nullifiers are just, you know nullifiers. So the only way to do all that without getting noticed is you need to channel to get rid of the bodies otherwise you get detected almost immediately but even with that the enemies around them must be looking at the roof because sometimes they still see the body as it disintegrates into the air. If you have any suggestions to help me feel free to leave me any advice for this bullS#&$ challenge.

Edited by Milkyway_Murder

7 answers to this question

I did the same challenge in a Corpus exterminate using Loki Prime, Vectis Prime, Spira Prime and a dagger.

As long as you remain invisible or out of sight, enemies won't count as detecting you, even if the arrow on the map is solid red. They don't need to be killed in a single hit either. I don't know if firing an "Alarming" weapon would cause them to detect you and fail the challenge though.

I was lucky first run and didn't encounter any Comba/Scrambus (or they don't spawn on that node).

Use Valkyr. dealing with clumped enemies without detection is what ripline is for. They dont detect you until they stand up. Fists and Claws have the best ground finishers, but you can just hysteria for that. Hushed Castanas is how you deal with nullies at range. Also, hushed opticor is better for precision shots than bows.