Question

10 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, hukurokuju5 said:

Sythesize simaris target

without using traps or abilities

with a hobbled key

without taking damage

any ideas?

It doesn't say alone though. Find some stupidly powerful friends to nuke everything for you, maybe a Limbo to banish you, and use bullet jump to knock the target down.

though tbh, that's an incredibly ridiculous requirement.

Edited by BentTheGent

huh, just saw a thread on how to do that one succesfully. Pet abilities also fail it btw, and your allies cant use abilities or traps either. They can take dmg though, so they should be the ones clearing the rooms. Nezhas augment also helps. You really need premade friends for this one, but it is doable.

Edited by -skimmer-

Go "Solo" into an exterminate mission.

Be warned, that companions using skills could autofail the mission for you.

Crouch walk around and snipe down every single exterminate targets slowly and carefully.

Take down all the exterminate targets and try your luck on the synthesis target.

Hopefully, your synthesis target ain't something crazy like a Scorch that will hit you through walls.

Expect to abort mission and retry over and over again.

Fun times, thanks D.E!    /s

Edited by NativeKiller

Only thing I can figure is bring two friends, one as Limbo and one as any other frame, and do Exterm. Limbo friend keeps you in the rift until it's safe, then let the other friend kill all the enemies, let either friend trap the target, then you scan it and get out without being hurt.

I hope this helps/works.

i had a similar one, except there was no taking damage requirement, didn't stopped me from casting nezha's warding halo at the start of the mission and slide-scanning the target without any problems ~_~

It might work, caz game might think that stuff like rhino iron skin or nezha's warding halo does not count as "taking damage" per se, but it might not :D  Try it out ;)

Also, u can try max duration limbo and banish yourself into limbo and scan that way, but do it before u find the target, caz i think it might be programmed the way, when u detect simaris target then Riven mod requirements kick in.