Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Use of tenno suggestions (after tww update) (spoiler warning)

-CATSUMA-

I wanted to give a bunch of suggestions now that the war within has come out.
Now that we can walk around with our tenno in the ship and in missions, it would be nice to:
1. Be able to walk as a tenno on relays and clans. Whenever you walk in a clan or a relay, appear in your human form with the warframe itself being in the ship waiting for you. Since everyone in the relays are humans anyways (speaking of the NPC's aside suda and simaris), and clans would look way cooler with actual people being in them instead of the warframes (let the warframes be in those white rooms meant for tenno that you can craft in clans)

2. When not doing missions, and while you're in the ship, instead of appearing as the warframe, it would be nice to appear as the tenno, while the warframe stays at the arsenal being ready for when it's time to go to battle.

3. While with the tenno, no matter of the location (ship, relay, maroo's bazaar or clan dojo), add the possibility to do gestures/emotions like bow, deep bow and etc. People who make videos on youtube or who stream on twitch would LOVE the idea of that as they can start a video in a cool way by appearing in the ship, meditating as the tenno and etc.

4. If a tenno is in the clan, and they just arrived OR they want to battle with another player or if they want to do the parkour challenge, add a type of mini arsenal next to the challenges or rooms that the tenno spawned so that it seems more real when they step into action (as if they teleported inside the warframe and started the challenge when they are willing to do one).

5. Modding the tenno somehow, to gain more health, armor and power, strength, range? Because it's really squishy this way.

People would spend a lot more time and effort on the tenno cosmetics if we see that our tenno are able to be used a lot more and viewed a lot more. (just like there's a fashionframe thing, why not make a fasniontenno or teshion or fashenno whatever u wanna call it).

This is just my personal opinion, since I think that even now we're still getting only little view and action with our tenno. What do ya'll think about it?

Edited by Majesterus

21 minutes ago, Majesterus said:

2. When not doing missions, and while you're in the ship, instead of appearing as the warframe, it would be nice to appear as the tenno, while the warframe stays at the arsenal being ready for when it's time to go to battle.

You can already do this

and

22 minutes ago, Majesterus said:

1. Be able to walk as a tenno on relays and clans.

I disagree with the relays for the reasons of spoiler, i also doubt they[the people on the relay] know who the tenno really are.

9 hours ago, Dwolfknight said:

You can already do this

and

I disagree with the relays for the reasons of spoiler, i also doubt they[the people on the relay] know who the tenno really are.

This, although we all know who the operators are, but aside from some key NPC, I doubt tennos want everybody in the world know their secret.