Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Commands

WondahBoah

I think it'd be nifty if we could issue basic commands to our sentinel, like "pick up loot", "stay here", or "follow me" or set it into aggressive and passive stances to change the likelihood of the sentinel using a certain skill.

One example of a use for this might be in defense missions. You could set your sentinel on aggressive and post it at the cryopod to clean up light enemies while you go out and slaughter the heavy enemies.

Or you could be in a firefight and see some loot you cant get to. Point your sentinel in the direction and it'll go pick it up, so long as its in range

here's a nice chart of military hand signals for a command animation

yid7aZt.jpg

wth is a sentinel going to do with a window? Go into outer space? They don't crouch they go down lower. Vehicle? What your sentinel going to drive the get away ship too? Numbers? What your going to count to the silly thing now? Then go... "dog" and the sentinel just stares at you like your going insane?

wth is a sentinel going to do with a window? Go into outer space? They don't crouch they go down lower. Vehicle? What your sentinel going to drive the get away ship too? Numbers? What your going to count to the silly thing now? Then go... "dog" and the sentinel just stares at you like your going insane?

the picture was more of an example, not literally what the commands will be. I'm sure DE could make something more badass than "jacked off shot gun" and "window"